Have no idea, need help - no buds

Beginner86

Hello together,

it is 18/6 light with watermelon skittlez from barney‘s farm. (feminisiert)

i use her as motherplant. and have 2 time‘s cut clones‘s it is a nice phenotyp..

she‘s arround 4-5 month old.

but arround 1 - 1 1/2 month they get those stomps with hair but do not grow some bud‘s.

maybe somebody can help me and know what it is and why?

and a other question. can i cut nee clones in future from this plant or can this be a problem?

thank‘s for help

FEB69A2F-A035-4C17-A08D-352880D1FC0B.jpeg

01573DA3-81B9-4CE0-BB40-2C0052626586.jpeg

255C8316-9D92-4D9C-B574-13019DBEFFE2.jpeg

A6D3AE1A-463B-4D18-853A-DF927E63A7BC.jpeg

DE87EFF8-56BD-4097-949D-A7A8B2C252C2.jpeg

877996FA-5AA0-4577-BE82-9BE802AF1AD5.jpeg

Good sharp and in focus photos so we can see what you are talking about. Healthy looking plants. Is that a 2 foot by 2 foot tent?

but arround 1 - 1 1/2 month they get those stomps with hair but do not grow some bud‘s.
Sounds and looks like a "pre-flower". Your plant is old enough to be sexually mature and is showing the basic female flower part. It is not showing an entire bud or flower, just the one part. Not sure what a 'stomp' is unless you meant stump. I have the feeling that what you are seeing is the small plant parts that will grow at the nodes now that the plant is older. They belong there so everything looks OK so far. The pistils will show up at each of these nodes, only one set of the pistil or "hairs" as some call them. The flowers will not form until the plant goes into the flowering stage which involves changing the light schedule. The correct spelling is 'pistil' or 'pistils' if you want to look it up for more info.

and a other question. can i cut nee clones in future from this plant or can this be a problem?
Take cuttings to your hearts content. Root them and create more clones. Every clone is a copy of the plant it came from so once the cutting grows healthy roots then the pistils will also show up. No problems.

I have clones off of clones off of clones with the original seed planted in late 2017. I have gotten so used to seeing the pre-flower pistils that I don't even think about it anymore.

Hello together,

it is 18/6 light with watermelon skittlez from barney‘s farm. (feminisiert)

i use her as motherplant. and have 2 time‘s cut clones‘s it is a nice phenotyp..

she‘s arround 4-5 month old.

maybe somebody can help me and know what it is and why?

thank‘s for help

FEB69A2F-A035-4C17-A08D-352880D1FC0B.jpeg

01573DA3-81B9-4CE0-BB40-2C0052626586.jpeg

255C8316-9D92-4D9C-B574-13019DBEFFE2.jpeg

A6D3AE1A-463B-4D18-853A-DF927E63A7BC.jpeg

DE87EFF8-56BD-4097-949D-A7A8B2C252C2.jpeg

877996FA-5AA0-4577-BE82-9BE802AF1AD5.jpeg
Take all clones u want u have. Keep mom in 24/7,light

Good sharp and in focus photos so we can see what you are talking about. Healthy looking plants. Is that a 2 foot by 2 foot tent?

thank you,
it‘s a 2,6foot x 2,6foot and 5,9 foot high tent.
Sounds and looks like a "pre-flower". Your plant is old enough to be sexually mature and is showing the basic female flower part. It is not showing an entire bud or flower, just the one part. Not sure what a 'stomp' is unless you meant stump. I have the feeling that what you are seeing is the small plant parts that will grow at the nodes now that the plant is older. They belong there so everything looks OK so far. The pistils will show up at each of these nodes, only one set of the pistil or "hairs" as some call them. The flowers will not form until the plant goes into the flowering stage which involves changing the light schedule. The correct spelling is 'pistil' or 'pistils' if you want to look it up for more info.
oh, yea the pistils i mean hehe. thank you and good to know that this ist the sign for a good ready mom.

Take cuttings to your hearts content. Root them and create more clones. Every clone is a copy of the plant it came from so once the cutting grows healthy roots then the pistils will also show up. No problems.

I have clones off of clones off of clones with the original seed planted in late 2017. I have gotten so used to seeing the pre-flower pistils that I don't even think about it anymore.

awesome to read. this helps me really much.

this are my oldest mother plant and this is a very beautiful phenotyp with perfect smell and taste in my opinion.

so like the second mother (LSD) and the third mother (Strawberry lemonade).

have take from each mother 12 cutting and so 36 of all and only 1 was not rooted i think it‘s great mother‘s ^^ and i show you the beginn 4. flower week from the clone‘s :)

under 2x 250w ndl with a automatic watersystem and the grandmaster advanced nutrients feeding.

if you wanna see i can next month load the clone‘s again :)

think you very much for you help. this was what i search:)

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom