Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

:peacetwo:Ill tell you what u check back on my plants in 2 months and let me know how my 5 gal bucket plants are doing.yea your wastin ur time .transplanting is useless..yes i have it figured out.been growin weed from when it was $40 an oz and gas was 60 cents..the guy just wanted to know if his plants will be ok in the buckets.which the answer is yes.you made him believe he done something wrong.
Hey we all do stuff different..i put on a sock and a sock and a shoe and a shoe..maybe some go sock shoe sock shoe..what ever..but anyway while everyone is transplanting there 6 plants 20 times ill be in the other room bangin the old lady..have fun..
KEEP IT GREEN.!

Anybody here have any experience with the Ice Wreck and Blueberry from CKS? I know they discontinued Ice wreck, hope its not because of gene problems.

This summer is gonna be Ice wreck, blueberry, Black Widow (not CKS sorry), and lemon sugar tits (my own strain).
I'm harvesting 2 ice wreck tonight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420

Anybody here have any experience with the Ice Wreck and Blueberry from CKS? I know they discontinued Ice wreck, hope its not because of gene problems.

This summer is gonna be Ice wreck, blueberry, Black Widow (not CKS sorry), and lemon sugar tits (my own strain).
Pulled 10 clones from the female and kept a mother from it and Rouge thunder

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420

IMG_20160325_134846.jpg

Just received my Azura Haze femenized today...will be soaking two tonight...I'll kepp you fellows updated and will create a journal. This was my second order with crop king and both times received two freebies and shipping was fast.

:peacetwo:Ill tell you what u check back on my plants in 2 months and let me know how my 5 gal bucket plants are doing.yea your wastin ur time .transplanting is useless..yes i have it figured out.been growin weed from when it was $40 an oz and gas was 60 cents..the guy just wanted to know if his plants will be ok in the buckets.which the answer is yes.you made him believe he done something wrong.
Hey we all do stuff different..i put on a sock and a sock and a shoe and a shoe..maybe some go sock shoe sock shoe..what ever..but anyway while everyone is transplanting there 6 plants 20 times ill be in the other room bangin the old lady..have fun..
KEEP IT GREEN.!

Ha I love it! Well spoken my friend! That's a lot of banging they're missing out on! I think I'll listen to you, then again I don't have an ole lady so I wouldnt know haha its much cheaper to masturbate!

I'm growing autoflower northern lights and need some tips for outdoor grow do I put in ground or what

Start 'em like CKS recommends, then put in a pot for a month. Not knowing your weather or bug situation, its best to let her get tall and healthy before putting her in the ground. And don't forget to put chicken wire or some protection from those waskily wabbits.:laughtwo:

I'm growing autoflower northern lights and need some tips for outdoor grow do I put in ground or what
Start 'em like CKS recommends, then put in a pot for a month. Not knowing your weather or bug situation, its best to let her get tall and healthy before putting her in the ground. And don't forget to put chicken wire or some protection from those waskily wabbits.:laughtwo:

just follow this tutorial from Crop King Seeds featuring Grow420Guide

sitting here like a kid on Christmas waiting for my seeds to arrive. first time ordering from you. Feminized Dark Angel Feminized Purple Kush and feminized White Widow I cant wait!!!!!

hello thanks i was thinking of 5 gallon buckets....i grew some last ear and got 1/4 pound of dried buds that way...but it wasnt an autoflower

I do no problem..check out my journal..in 5gal buckets..
hello thanks i was thinking of 5 gallon buckets....i grew some last ear and got 1/4 pound of dried buds that way...but it wasnt an autoflower

Back
Top Bottom