Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

DexterHashish

Hey guys,

Stoked how helpful this forum has been with my constant google searches about my first grow. That being said, I'm very excited to start my grow log tonight and show everyone what I've been up to, I'll post back here with the link for ya'll to check it out if you're interested. Let me tell you guys a little about myself:

I'm Dexter. I'm a recording engineer, I play in a few bands (mostly heavy stuff.) I love tattoos. I love to snowboard and skate. Words can not explain my love for cannabis, it's medicinal purposes, it's power to bring people together in the most creative and beautiful ways, and just getting f'in stoned. Over the past few months, I decided to germ some stress ganj seeds (30's, dirtweed, shwag, whatever you call, just really bad disgusting cheap stuff lol.) I bought some organic soil and nutes from a local hydroponics shop, a 5 gallon bucket, and a 4 pack of $3 CFL probably 20w from homedepot. Stuck it all in a corner and out popped 5 little babes... The noob mistakes I made.. 1 tbsp raw nutes on soil, PER SEEDLING, over watering, using a space heater (burned one completely to a soggy mush,) the list goes on haha oh man did I learn so much.

Now I find myself with close to 1k invested, a lot more knowledge on the subject, and a swollen green thumb. 4x4 tent, 600w HID setup w/hood ballast etc, canfan and exhaust, the works. Inside I have 1 of the those random dirtweed plants pretty well veg'd out about 2 ft. (I call this my test dummy) and 4 seedlings from sscentre; amnesia, thc bomb, jack widow, and a free auto white widow I received with my order. Things are looking up so far, learning new things everyday, can't wait to show you all.

I'm excited to make some new cyber-world friends and share my grow with everyone. Stay easy and I'll talk to you all soon! :headbanger::tokin:

Cheers,
Dexter

:welcome: to :420:

Aa great community with friendly people and tons of information. Glad to have you on board!
Have you considered a grow journal to document your grow? Heres a link to help you. How to Start a Journal lWe all like looking at some good bud pics. :) I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have! :)

Back
Top Bottom