Hello Everyone

Cyparetha

I am a first time grower, a newbie and happy to join you . I hope i can be a succesful grower so i can share my experiences with you too :)
These are my sick experimental babies who came back from death couple of times . I am really sorry for them cause i cant even find a ph pen in my country , so i am desperate .
My sativa is getting better, but İndica's new top leaves are looking abnormal. They are curly and ,like someone glued them to each other .What is wrong with her
I dont want them die. Cause i tried to take care of them like my babies but its not legal in my country ( even 1 joint can put you in jail ) so i cant find anything i need . I am reading everything î can find but still not enough .

Thanks for your help ❤

Attachments

• 20191122_001911.jpg
    20191122_001911.jpg
    726.9 KB · Views: 140
  • 20191122_001906.jpg
    20191122_001906.jpg
    779.8 KB · Views: 159
Welcome to 420, it looks like the plant may have mites. Check carefully for small insects under the leaves. What are you using for soil?
I started with a slow release one but î changed their pot after 1 month with --- compo bio anzucht und kräutererde ----
Î had to translate everything to english first and later to my language to be able to understand

Yes stay away from time released soils with indoor grows. Can you get fertilizer where you are at?
My country is still sunny so i taking them out from morning till sunset . I am using bottle water with 6.8 ph ( not any brand with less Ph ) and adding 4-5 drops of lemon juice in it to reduce ph a bit more. I bought chemical N and P from an agricultural shop and using them seperately cause only mixed nutrients which î can find is 2-3-3 and 15-10-10 . Also using seaweed extract . I tried every electric shop to find HPS os MH lamp but they all need ballast which î couldnt find :(. İt was hard to find 40 w Cfl with 6500 k ( could find only 2 ) and 1 23 w 2700 k . 600 w LED is very very expensive to buy, and everyone ask too many question about everything. Even about the soil ( Why do you want this kind of soil etc. )
My babies looking like 1 month old but they are actually almost 3 months , cause they died couple of times.
I have more seeds. I can start from the begining but they are fighters and î dont want them to die :(
Should î stop trying untill î find everything î need ?

Welcome to 420.
If only one joint equals jail time, is it really worth it?
Are you trying to grow some medical marijuana for you or someone else?

Welcome to 420.
If only one joint equals jail time, is it really worth it?
Are you trying to grow some medical marijuana for you or someone else?
I have severe endometriosis . I had 3 surgeries and my doctor had to stop my uterus and ovaries with some hormone injection. I was using many pain killers before î start to use cannabis and it is helping my panic attacks aswell. Also its more dangerous to ask someone to buy :(

:welcome: I had exactly that same issue with a single indica I grew, the rest of the same batch were fine, this one was bizarre to say the least. Same growing conditions. I finally gave up on her, but you don't have to, keep going!
Did you fim this lady just before its start to do that ? Cause i fimmed mine and after two weeks ( When î saw that nothing happened ) i topped it. After that she start to acting weird :(

Attachments

• 20191127_151634.jpg
    20191127_151634.jpg
    936 KB · Views: 123
  • 20191127_151625.jpg
    20191127_151625.jpg
    889.5 KB · Views: 118
I have severe endometriosis . I had 3 surgeries and my doctor had to stop my uterus and ovaries with some hormone injection. I was using many pain killers before î start to use cannabis and it is helping my panic attacks aswell. Also its more dangerous to ask someone to buy :(

Good reason, sorry your laws are so strict.

Be safe out there

Did you fim this lady just before its start to do that ? Cause i fimmed mine and after two weeks ( When î saw that nothing happened ) i topped it.
Actually I did top that one. I thought it might be a virus, it looks very much like an aster type virus, but I was never sure. It's possible the cut left it open to infection, but it was indoors so I doubt it. I think perhaps just a genetic issue? Just hoping I don't see it again in future.

I am preparing an grow box like 1x1 and couldnt find any mylar. I bought 2 thermal blankets but they are almost transparent. Is it ok to paint my box with plain white?
I am using cfl and cant find more. Also î checked internet for 600 W led grow light which is very expensive and î should wait at least 1 month to arrive. Is it ok to use standard Led bulbs? İf its ok, how many watts and which colour and how many K ?
Thanks everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom