Hello from jamesthegreen

Just wanted to say hello and introduce my self, so HELLO! I am an experienced outdoor grower, been at this since 95, legally since 96. My wife has a chronic condition that requires her to smoke massive amounts daily, seven failed back surgeries, a condition called spondylolythesis that is generative, and a failed gastric by pass surgery. I have PTSD from combat, as well as anxiety and pain problems due to an IED I suffered at a place called Fallujah back in 2004. I do not get to smoke though because of my duty requirements, but hey I can wait a few more years! Anyways just wanted to give a little info on my self and better half. I have grown almost every relevant strain i can think of, but of course there are oodles I have never tried. I have grown all the different types of herb I.E. SATIVAS, INDICAS, KUSHES, AFGHANIS, RUDERALLIS and HYBRIDS. I know a lot (NOT ALL OF COURSE), and am willing to try and help out any one if they care to ask. I have posted several pictures in my gallery? I guess that's what it is called, so please take a look and tell me what you think. THANK YOU, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Welcome to our community!!! we are glad to have you! Very nice photo's of your Orchard!!! its too big to be a garden!!! whoa!!

Thanks for the nice comment Icemud, I have a favor to ask you, no I do not want to borrow anything! Can you teach me how to add pictures to a post I just posted, I read the HELP section on how to post, but still came up scratching my head. Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated, i just wouyld like to post pictures with my posts as opposed to people having to go to my gallery or profile. SINCERELY JAMESTHEGREEN.

go to the top of the screen where it says "my profile", Then click on the tab that says "gallery". This will take you to a screen where you will find text that reads "Number of photo's" with a green number next to it... click on the number.

Once you click the number, it will re-direct you to your gallery of photos, and on the top right of the screen you will see a button labeled "upload photos". Once you click that link it will take you to a page where you can upload up to 10 images at a time. Once the images are uploaded then you can come back to the forum and thread where you want to put the images...

When your ready to "insert" your photo's, click on the icon, just to the right of where you can change font size, (in the reply area, where you would type) and look for the icon with a camera on it. Once you click that icon with the camera, a 2nd popup window will appear with your photo's in your gallery, and by clicking on the photo you want, it will post the html code in the text box, and your photo will appear once you click "post quick reply". You can add as many photo's to a comment/reply as you want, you just have to upload the photo's first.

Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom