Hello from ME, USA~

thedogmother

:peace: Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire, from Maine, USA. I am a long time user of pot, from way back in the early 70s. I am smoking because I thoroughly enjoy the peace pot gives me...I have a problem w/ stress & I'd rather not take meds. I also have fibromyalgia and the pot helps with the pain. Dr 'scribed meds for the pain, but pot is a lot cheaper! I've been a lurker on this board for quite a while, but here I am live!

Have a great day!
Claire:smokin:

High and welcome to the forums. I've been toking since the 70's myself, back when a lid was 20 bucks for the good stuff. I'm glad that you have found that cannabis can help you with your fibromyalgia. I'll look forward to reading more of your posts. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Peace and happiness:rollit:

:peace: Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire, from Maine, USA. I am a long time user of pot, from way back in the early 70s. I am smoking because I thoroughly enjoy the peace pot gives me...I have a problem w/ stress & I'd rather not take meds. I also have fibromyalgia and the pot helps with the pain. Dr 'scribed meds for the pain, but pot is a lot cheaper! I've been a lurker on this board for quite a while, but here I am live!

Have a great day!
Claire:smokin:

HaHa Another Maineiac! I have been using marijuana for 9 years now for anger management, sleeping, and back pain. It helped me over come an addiction to OTC sleeping pills. It is the best stress reliever you can find. This site looks cool, happy to be here.

:cool:-Rizzle-:cool:

High Everyone,
Thanks for the welcome!

OMG! Another Maineiac on this board! :cool: Rizzle, where are you? Im in Sanford, on the ME/NH border, about 45 min south of Portland!

I also remember when pot was 20 bucks an ounce. Ahhh the good old days,
Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, Mowee Wowie!!!!

:peace:

haha i live downeast. Little past Bangor, MAINE SUCKS! LoL, i love the scenary but i dont know , to hard to make it. not enough jobs. stupid politicians like Collins and Baldacci lol. But yea nice to meet ya! you grow up in maine or move here???

haha i live downeast. Little past Bangor, MAINE SUCKS! LoL, i love the scenary but i dont know , to hard to make it. not enough jobs. stupid politicians like Collins and Baldacci lol. But yea nice to meet ya! you grow up in maine or move here???

My parents met while in the navy, I was born on Long Island, NY, baptized in New Haven CT, and when pops retired, they moved to mom's home town & state where I was raised (Sanford). The job situation really sucks in southern ME too. Sanford has become a welfare or travel out of town (at least 20 mi) to work town. Maine is expensive to live in, most are making a wee bit more than min wage...to cater to the rich tourists, whom will probably be getting richer due to this economic problem that we are having...and the rest of us pee ons will will keep on trudging along, none the better for it! Hells bells.:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom