Hello from Northern BC

slylikeafox

i am a newbie and have a few question. My seedlings have sprouted and grew to about 2-4 inches tall and then just stopped. They are starting to grow out sideways. Is this Normal? when should i see more upward growth? I am growing in just a seedling mix with no extra nutrients when do i transplant and start adding nutrients. i was planning on using a soil that requires added nutrients or is it better to start with a Sea soil mix that has everything. any advice will help

Thanks

i am a newbie and have a few question. My seedlings have sprouted and grew to about 2-4 inches tall and then just stopped. They are starting to grow out sideways. Is this Normal? when should i see more upward growth? I am growing in just a seedling mix with no extra nutrients when do i transplant and start adding nutrients. i was planning on using a soil that requires added nutrients or is it better to start with a Sea soil mix that has everything. any advice will help

Thanks

First slylikeafox, Welcome to the group! Glad to have you! A picture is worth 1000 words my man. You should start a grow journal and that will help you throughout the grow. Sounds like they are just doing there normal thing. Some strains grow bushy, some grow tall. Could be to close to the light so the plant does not want to stretch. Cant wait to see what you got. What strain?

Thanks Triumph2134

I am currently growing 3 strains to start with. All the seeds were from Crop King seeds and so far 100% germination

2- seeds of Cali OG Kush hybrid 70% sativa
2- seeds of Duram poison hybrid 60% sativa
2- seed of green crack hybrid mainly Indica
i am also trying seedlings in solo cups vs peat pots (wife thinks peat is better) i've read plastic is better. i potted the germinated seed into seedling soil 9 days ago. They sprouted within 1 day and grew to 2-3 inches tall and now have just stopped their upward growth and started spreading out. is this normal?

I am using a MAR II LED 1200 @ 23in above the sprout.

IMG_193641.JPG
IMG_193335.JPG
IMG_192932.JPG

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom