Hello from the East Coast

Dogweed

420 Member
Hey everyone, just thought Id say hi and give a little background before I jump into the rest of the forum. So far I have 4 successful grows under my belt since the laws changed. I started in a 3.5'x3.5'x5' tent with 2-300w mars hydro leds and a 600w HPS using the full FoxFarm line of nutrients in Ocean Forest soil.

I ran that set up for about a year and a half. In that time I managed to harvest some of the tastiest buds I've smoked in years.

I have since gotten a 4x4 tent for a little more room, swapped the 600w hps for a Perfect Sun CoB and added a scog. Im currently 3-4 weeks away from harvest in my current grow of Red Dragon and LSD from Barneys. For the most part the grow was uneventful until this last week when the LSD started showing nutrient issues. I'm treating it like low pH for now, it spread fast at first but in the last couple days it has slowed down so Im hoping my guess on the pH was correct. If you have any other ideas or remedies, Im all ears.

Looking good Dogweed. If adjusting your ph doesn’t help the problem I’d treat with some extra CalMag. Get a journal going. People here will be able to spot problems before they become a bigger issue.
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom