Hello from Tucson, AZ

MsMimi

H
Hello from Tucson, AZ. Looking for other people who are serious about the cannabis biz, and working toward opening a business once the bill is passed. Anyone from AZ going to the THC Expose April 23-25. Would love to meet up and see if we can exchange information, ideas, etc.:peacetwo:

Hello MsMimi
:welcome: to 420

Thinking Very Postive and Planning ahead. :cheer:
MsMimi 420 is Happy you are here. :bravo:
Please Continue to Spread Cannabis Awareness.
If we can help you, Please just ask.
We all hope you find and receive what you are working for.
Let's Go AZ!
Please Continue to up-date us at 420. :thanks:
If you may Please let us know how the Expose turned out.
Wishing you the Greenest Regards.
:goodluck: :peace:

Hi MsMimi, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
Spreading cannabis/hemp awareness to the world.
God bless the beautiful state of Arizona.
Got my fingers crossed for the people.
:thanks: for being an activist.
:peace:

I will be happy to let you know how it was. Trying to get information and contacts for future dispensary I hope to open in preparation of Medical Marijuana being voted into law for a THIRD time. Think we got it right this time. Although I am looking forward to when marijuana is legal to everyone, everywhere I can work with helping those that need it most for now.....but not gonna quit fighting the good fight. Have been a Domestic Goddess for many years, excited to start a business and be a Ganja Goddess.

I think I replied to you GanjaAl, but new to forums so learning curve is big.....a little help from my new 420 friends if I make a high faux pas

Hey there MsMimi:welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis awareness and information across the universe. I see you are a Stoner from the Zona and like me want to see MMJ legal if not all Cannabis!
This is a great site we have people worldwide all working and growing spreading and cultivating the public's thirst for information and knowledge about the scientifically proven medical benefits of Cannabis.
A plant we can grow in the back yard that may save your life, or prolong it, has been the victim of Prohibition.

Thank you for all your welcome messages. I have been browsing through the forums and found great information from members who take a lot of time to share information with each other. I think I found a home. Do you know if there are any threads from people in AZ? Off to LA in early AM for the THC Expose, hope it is worth the drive, missed some other good ones.:peacetwo:

Have a Blast at the THC Expose and let them all know YOU are the Stona from the Zona!!
I will be on the lookout for groups of other Arizonan's I do believe there are a quite a few in the New Mexico, Nevada and California threads regularly.
Check those out here:
New Mexico MMJ - 420 Magazine
Nevada MMJ - 420 Magazine
California MMJ - 420 Magazine

And check out these grow journals I know these members will be happy to meet you and hope you we all become great friends!
Here at 420Mag we are a family so:welcome: aboard and hold on while we:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

ATTN any THC EXPOSE OR LA 420 FANS I was on my way to LA from Tucson, when my car locked up on freeway. Make a long story short I am not able to attend, and I have 2 tickets to event and 2 tickets to VIP lounge for tomorrow at will call office. Hate for them to go to waste.

missed opportunity, but I know of other trade shows out there that has the information I am looking for. Any suggestions?

No sorry MsMimi I do not I will be on the lookout for you and ask members here.
I live in RI on the East Coast where the police are uptight and violate your civil rights.
You come on Vacation and leave on Probation!

close friend grew up in Newport RI, and I too live in a state that invites to you to come and relax in our friendly state (but of course you need to carry your birth certificagte), is so stupid that legalinzing marijuana has never occurred to them to stop the drug cartels, and still trying to live their Wild West heydays. We also just made it legal in AZ to carry a gun with no background check, you can conceal without a permit, and carry into a bar and in state parks now. Thanks Wingman

Hello Ms mimi and congrats on living in the state that is enforcing the illegal immigration laws. If California would only do the same thing we would be living in a much nicer place.

H
Hello from Tucson, AZ. Looking for other people who are serious about the cannabis biz, and working toward opening a business once the bill is passed. Anyone from AZ going to the THC Expose April 23-25. Would love to meet up and see if we can exchange information, ideas, etc.:peacetwo:
Welcome lots of good people here to hHelp. Good luck

H
Hey @MsMimi how are you. Welcome to 420magazine :welcome:
Lots of great people here from your wonderful state.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom