Hello

6 of 12 girl scouts sprouted, 2 more and im set to go. Rest of them going in autopots whit coco and a purp spider cob. Doing som adjustment on the bucket spacing next run for the himalaya golden. Must get a tent so i can run both 12/12 and autos at the same time . Maybe time to make a grow journal

@4u2envy definitely make a grow journal and make sure to put the url link of the journal into your signature box.
Also, what are you running for nutrients>? @oldsmokey and @Stltoed both run rdwc and i'm sure you can pick up allot of good tips in their journal

@4u2envy definitely make a grow journal and make sure to put the url link of the journal into your signature box.
Also, what are you running for nutrients>? @oldsmokey and @Stltoed both run rdwc and i'm sure you can pick up allot of good tips in their journal
This is my 3 dwc run , always done ghe nutes, now i try 3 parts ph perfect, and Em bukashi clay for benificial bacteria,Em purify the water,mostly used in ponds,lakes. Gonna check those journals, thanks

This is my 3 dwc run , always done ghe nutes, now i try 3 parts ph perfect, and Em bukashi clay for benificial bacteria,Em purify the water,mostly used in ponds,lakes. Gonna check those journals, thanks
you mean rdwc :laughtwo:

got pictures? i am currently doing a dwc and i don't know any of your nutrients

what's happening on sunday lol! The ph needs to swing to go through the different nutrient levels,

1590953879248.png

5.8 is a good condition for hydro grow. Its not to hot on nitrogen and it has everything to uptake till gets to ph 6.5/7

Back
Top Bottom