Help for a beginner

Jasonthejoker

First off I've helped a few and have a rough idea on grows but now I want to do my own ATM I have a cardboard box in my room which has been used as a table it's very sturdy and I want to grow inside it it's a reasonable size and was wondering whether to convert it or just get a similar size tent or box and put it inside its roughly 3 foot by 2 foot and about 2 foot high also how can I get the absolute biggest and best buds as its only small thanks for any help

I would invest in a tent. Cardboard will not last and it will not support the weight of lights, vent fans, etc safely. Do you want to risk months of growing because your lights crush your plants because the box caved in a month into flowering from getting to humid and soft? Tents are great, they have built in vents and holes for ducting and support for hanging lights/fans. A tent is also reflective on the inside, a cardboard box is not.

I don't think you can grow in 2ft of grow space. Either get a tent or build a frame from PVC and use panda film to cover it. Your pots alone will take a foot away, then the lights will take another from the top. You're left with 0 inches of grow space. Sorry to be a buzzkill but that's my opinion.
You can get big buds in a small space. Buds don't know what kind of space they're in. Just make sure the important elements are there and maintain good temps and RH%.
-Proper ventilation
-Proper lights
-Proper feeding
-Proper genetics

Back
Top Bottom