Help growing

Sid the kid

420 Member
Hi I’m sid I was looking for some tips and tricks to start growing outdoors in the woods and I honestly have no clue what I’m doing so I’m just trying to get some information before I start growing

Hi I’m sid I was looking for some tips and tricks to start growing outdoors in the woods and I honestly have no clue what I’m doing so I’m just trying to get some information before I start growing

Hi. Welcome to 420. The best thing to do is browse the site. There is plenty of material. Find some outdoor grow journals and give them a read.

Maybe start here. Outdoor Growing

You need to pick your.spot.. get as much sunlight as possible... Depending on latitude, You want it getting the sun as early as possible,when it rises best, this is for late season, dry any overnight rain or dew...want dig holes, take in some mushroom compost and some soil. Fill holes, plant, water with some kelp... Put any safety requirement needed (fence for wildlife, track makers to see if your plots been found)

Welcome. I tried a few times in the woods, and deer got me every time. I was near a Refuge, and there were thousands of White Tails.
Yeah that's as far as I managed it too . Soon as the buds popepd up something ate them. The wasted effort of dragging a hundred kilos of compost up a cliff was enough to put me off doing it again lol.

Back
Top Bottom