Help Identify the problem with my leaves, thank you.

ChrisBlaze

I've read through so many posts but cannot identify exactly what to do to improve the appearance of my leaves. I'm attaching pics to this thread to see if anyone can tell what's wrong by seeing what I see everyday.

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

OnlinePhoto.jpg

Hey Chris!! Welcome to 420 Magazine!!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing eqipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

I've read through so many posts but cannot identify exactly what to do to improve the appearance of my leaves. I'm attaching pics to this thread to see if anyone can tell what's wrong by seeing what I see everyday.

Your help is appreciated. Thank you.

Yo Blaze tell me a lil more about your setup and nute feeding schedule, looks like a Mg def or lockout... Dark green vains and pale leaves that twist and curl upwards.

Yo Blaze tell me a lil more about your setup and nute feeding schedule, looks like a Mg def or lockout... Dark green vains and pale leaves that twist and curl upwards.

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? clones- 3 sativa 3 indica
2. How old are your plants? just starting 3rd week of flowering
3. How tall are your plants? 1.5 feet
4. What size containers are they planted in? 1 gallon containers
5. What is your soil mix? 404 - good expensive soil
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? i split 1 gallon between the 6 plants every other day or so, after the soil is dry
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? budswell 0.01 -0.1- 0.01 - just started using
Age Old Bloom 5-10-5 , Voodoo Juice for roots about every 3 feedings
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? no
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 1000 watt HPS
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 2-2.5 feet away
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?small closet- 4 feet wide by 3 feet long by 10 feet tall
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? from 82-89 degrees
14. What is the pH of the soil? not sure
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? no
16. How much experience do you have growing? 5 years
These symptoms just started a week ago and have been increasingly getting worse. Yesterday I watered with 1/4 amount of nutes in my gallon of water mix. Going to continue for at least a week. Generally, most of the new growth towards the top of the colas is shriveling up, curling, wilting and dying WITHIN THE PAST DAY or so. Seems to be getting much worse. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, Much love -Chrisblaze:circle-of-love:

Hi chris

Do you test the Ph of the run off after watering. I ask because you said that you don't know the soil ph but the ph of the water you add is 6.5. I have had many problems with soil and ph levels. For instance on my 1st ever grow i was growing two plants in soil. I would ph my water to 6.5 and I thought that was all good. But as it turned out when I finally started testing my runoff I found that the runoff ph was at 5.5 or 5.4 which is way to low for soil. The runoff ph value is a decent representation of you soil ph. You can also buy a soil ph tester at homedepot or at a dedicated gardening store.

When you water do you water enuf for there to be any runoff? Its important to let your soil dry well b4 watering. You want the water to suck down oxygen and wash away any salts or unused nutes left in the soil.

My guess is that you have nute lockout due to your ph being out of wack. I think
ThatBoyDean has it right.

good luck

Two of my Indica plants are doing good.
Why would these two be doing good if I'm treating them all the same, the other 4 plants are in bad shape.

Not only is the soil saturated but there is runoff.
Does that mean that I should increase/or decrease
my watering after I flush?

Just in the last day, a lot of the fan leaves are turning completely yellow and falling off with little to no effort on my Sativas.
Any ideas?

Thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom