Help Identifying Issue With Leaves

AD420Mag

420 Member
Hello,

Was hoping someone could identify what the issue is with my plant.
My grow currently is a using 600W MH, soil medium, in a 2x5 closet and have just been watering with pH balanced water. I have noticed the following issue of some of my leaves currently showing holes or bronze/beige patches and I cant tell what from. I have been diligently searching for bugs daily with a 40x magnifying glass but have not found anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG-2030.jpg
    IMG-2030.jpg
    810.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-2031.jpg
    IMG-2031.jpg
    981.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-2032.jpg
    IMG-2032.jpg
    774 KB · Views: 96
Hiya @AD420Mag your plants look nice and healthy, I'd guess you have the start of some cal/mag deficiency. Indoor weed plants need extra! You are definitely big enough to start nutes, what is your plan for feed going forward? CHEers mate, gl! :yahoo:

Good afternoon! @Pbass I appreciate your kind words and input! understood, I will pick up a calmag nutrient solution. I have just started feeding during my last watering and I plan on using the FoxFarm nutrients Grow Big and Tiger Bloom! Thank you once again!

FoxFarm nutrients Grow Big and Tiger Bloom
The first part of the Fox Farms Trio is "Big Bloom", that's the part appropriate for veg. Grow big accompanies Big Bloom to start, then at flower time, Grow Big is removed and Tiger Bloom is replaced. Cal/Mag throughout! It's typical that indoor plants need more cal/mag, but it also could be a indication of some other underlying issue causing the plant to not take the cal/mag up properly, called "lockout". Do you happen to know the pH level of your soil and water? I have to add a tablespoon of vinegar to every gallon of water I pour because my water is about 7.5pH by itself. Without the vinegar, the pH of my water is high, causing the pH of my soil to be high, which causes plants to have a harder time taking up certain nutrients. Lots of science I only just have a thimble full of understanding of, but important! Here's the FF feeding schedule btw, to give you a idea of how they suggest running their nutes.

fox soil chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom