Help identifying preflowers

WhosTheBandit

Hey i was curious if anyone could help me identify these pre flowers. Im not 100% sure but i think there males. Maybe to early to tell. Any help is much appreiated.

Screenshot_2017-04-07-13-28-23.jpg
20170407_132918.jpg

Tonite will be day 40 of veg... im sorry i should have said, but the top and bottom are different plants. I am new too no worries. The leafier preflower on top pic on the right, i thought to be male. Seems like they both have a leafy preflower in other spots on them.

Females show a pointy tear shape calyx. Males are round. Just watch them for a little white hairs. Looks like females to me

Females show a pointy tear shape calyx. Males are round. Just watch them for a little white hairs. Looks like females to me
Guys just to put it to rest these things are stipules. Google it. These are no indication of sex but is a sign of coming into sexual maturity. After a week or so you will know what sex it is. Alternatively you could just flip it to 12/12 and it will show pretty quickly.

Thanks for all the information guys... looks like the consensus is its still early. Well see what a weeks time shows. I will try to post results when i see them. Thanks again

Guys just to put it to rest these things are stipules. Google it. These are no indication of sex but is a sign of coming into sexual maturity. After a week or so you will know what sex it is. Alternatively you could just flip it to 12/12 and it will show pretty quickly.
Look behind the stipules. Its shows tear shape calyxes

Back
Top Bottom