Help - Need Comments

Jim Stout

High everyone, I have been growing for some time now and every crop ( indoor grow ) has been infected with spider mites. This seems like an on going war!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tired many different things to stop them or prevent them. When I say lots of things,I am talking about all phases of growth,from clone life all the way through harvest. It gets to the point where the race is on,well my plants mature to harvest before the mites kill them. One thing I have noticed is that as soon as I harvest and hang to dry and cure,theu leave the buds very quickly. I am at my wits end and very discourge. Yes I know that temp.and humidity effect them but it doesn't seem to matter what I do. I even take betqween plants and clean my room-from top to bottom with a solution of bleach and ansoral,then I left it empty for 90 days,cleaned it again before moving plants in. Every thing looked good and then one day there they were back again. Is there anything that I can put in my room that might attact them more than my plants???? Has anyone every used a product called GAURDIAN? I have been told that it can be used all the way to harvest. I don't grow alot but what I do grow are very good strains. Got to love the taste as much as the high. Why don't one of you smart guys find away to make a a plant that mites don't like??? At my wits end. ZIGZAG

Hugs.

You'll likely get more help in this section of the forum: Problems, Pests & Disease Control

As for me, I live in an old farm house with many critters and occupants like spider mites. Spider mites were a big problem, but I keep them under control using Neem Oil during veg cycle and Mighty Wash when the plants are in flower.

Also, I've been adopted by a couple of carnivorous occupants who patrol the grow areas:

parker.png

This is Parker. A voracious, carnivorous Phidippus audax spider.
He's sparring with himself in one of my grow frames.​

Hugs.

You'll likely get more help in this section of the forum: Problems, Pests & Disease Control

As for me, I live in an old farm house with many critters and occupants like spider mites. Spider mites were a big problem, but I keep them under control using Neem Oil during veg cycle and Mighty Wash when the plants are in flower.

Also, I've been adopted by a couple of carnivorous occupants who patrol the grow areas:

parker.png

This is Parker. A voracious, carnivorous Phidippus audax spider.
He's sparring with himself in one of my grow frames.​

That is too cool. I have Lady Bugs scan my girls through veg but never a spider......

Wow awesome, Cannabelle

Neem oil is great!

But I have to ask, what is your RH I'm going to assume is has to be a bit high. It only makes sense that when you hang and dry they leave. Because there's no moisture. ( mites love moist areas)

Back
Top Bottom