Help Please!

WisconSkin

I used Safers 3in1 and it completely wreaked havoc on my girls one is bouncing back but the other is hurting new growth all messed up I don't know what is going on any help would be appreciated thanks !! WisconSkin
CAM00140.jpg

View image in gallery

Re: Help Please !!!

Sure looks like powdery mildew & that being a fungus mold infection caused by high humidity coupled with lack of air flow/ventilation !

Options are get a fungicide... heres one by a forum sponsor (click link) - SNS 244 Fungicide Spray | Sierra Natural Science there are home made options aviable !

Improve air flow by using a 6 or 8 inch fan to blow air around canopy of plants & use an inline exhaust fan to extract warm air & help lower humidty... failing that a dehumidifier maybe required in your growing area...

High humidity in flowering can induce bud rot also !

Re: Help Please !!!

A 1 part H2O2 to 3-4 parts water in a spray bottle will help with the mold, but Fuzzy Duck is correct. You are going to need to lower the humidity and raise the air flow.

I agree... I use this (only in veg)

DSC_9890_bonide.jpg

Airflow n humidity are straight. What i'am trying to say is it's not mold,mildew or of anything I know of ! The 3in1 is for bugs,mold,and fungal so i don't see how it can be any of the above ? Whatever it is it burns right threw my leaves and new growth ?????????

Back
Top Bottom