Help Please

Babies look great, nice green colour and look healthy to me buddy
Great this is my first grow so I’m nervous as fuck and don’t want to mess up and waste all my time and money I’m wining it at the moment with my ph as all the ph meters I’ve bought are shit and I always get different readings so I bought bottled water ph’d at 6.2 so hoping this is fine they’ve done good so far on the water I’ve been feeding them so only time will tell mate

I know how you feel mate, they are pretty forgiving weeds, I had some huge issues with my grow and still got a real good harvest.
pH 6.2 should be fine for soil.
I only have a cheap pH pen but I calibrate it with the calibration fluid every couple of weeks.
You just gotta keep an eye on things and if it starts going bad ask for help in here.
I'm certainly no expert but there are others in here I can call in if we get stuck.
The key to it is not to keep changing things, the plants take a few days to respond to the things we do, we need to give them time and try to read how they are reacting.
Most plants are killed from too much kindness.
They are a weed after all :thumb:

I'd just see how she goes between now and next watering, if she does ok with the maxicrop then no reason not to feed again.
I use Biobizz nutes they should do a good job for you.
Do you have the grow and bloom or have you got the full range?
I have got grow bloom and top max I have some fox farms nutes aswell grow big big bloom and tiger bloom

That with Cal mag is all you really need.
I wouldn't mix with the fox farms nutes, they are chemical nutes and will mess up the microlife in the soil which will make it hard for the plant to use the organic Biobizz nutes.
Ok mate great do you have a schedule for the biobizz nutes I could use or what’s recommended and when should I start to feed her ..... when she’s over come this ??

Ok mate great do you have a schedule for the biobizz nutes I could use or what’s recommended and when should I start to feed her ..... when she’s over come this ??
How did your first grow turn out ????? Or is it still underway

I harvested last week.
Not got an exact dry weight yet as it's still drying but should be over 12oz from 3 plants.

This is the Biobizz feed schedule, I would use the chart for the allmix as your soil already has nutes built in.
My advice would be to follow the chart but I found to keep the grow dosage a bit lower than they say.
biobizz-english.jpg

I harvested last week.
Not got an exact dry weight yet as it's still drying but should be over 12oz from 3 plants.

This is the Biobizz feed schedule, I would use the chart for the allmix as your soil already has nutes built in.
My advice would be to follow the chart but I found to keep the grow dosage a bit lower than they say.
biobizz-english.jpg
Sweet mate thank you

Back
Top Bottom