Transplanting problem

BlackTurboTeg

i have been reading hashs grow and saw how he took up the male i noticed we started or grows around the same time and my plants were about the size of his. Basically i saw my container was way to small. well i trasplanted it today and the roots were all around the bottem of the container and i know i moved and cut a good number of roots and it got shaken up alot. i know it is going to go in shock but what at the chances that it will live or die

50/50......it is a weed and weeds are noxious and usually outgrow most other plants...usually, Not always, but...sometimes. Just give it care and love my friend and the deed will come around back at you and glorify your sight and smell with beautiful plant matter.

k ill go get it tommorw.. use it once.? it is looking ok standing strong and just at little droopin not to much dunno if it was going to die its been four days shouldnt i see alot more signs of it diein

yeah use it once, you can keep using it until flowering, superthrive will make flowering longer if you use it during bud stage. just read the lable twice

ok i think it lived dunno .. i transplatned it last sunday it is still standing and i think it has grown mayeb like and inch or so .. but the main concern is that the first two sets of main leafs turn yellow so i trimmed them off . was that just from the shock .. and if it has grown doesnt that mean it is going to live?

Back
Top Bottom