Why transplant?

holy crap i just had an idea....the bottoms, can you assemble them in the middle of the pot!?
like 3l above and 3l below

Yup can be done !

0011109.JPG

well basically i was going to mostly fill a paddling pool with hydroton and rest net pots on top.
if these air pots can have the bottom further up and it looks like they can. i dont need ANY hydroton. those 6l pots i can convert to 4l pots and the bottom 2l can just sit in the water and roots dangle down. as long as i take care with the physics they should be fairly stable as there is no boyancy.

you might even think of similar in the above example. just put your bottom 1 level higher and just use water in the saucer...no more hydroton purchases or cleaning =D

I'm looking at a hybrid hempy bucket system with airpots, bucket and gravity feed reserva system for the near future :thumb:

I firmly believe their can be a flexiable design with these pots...

I like your thinking here.

I don't tend to worry much about the nutrients I feed as I stick with organics and avoid the heavy salt chemical fertilizers. also I'm in the 'feed the soil, not the plants' school.

but I have begun allowing the plants to get a whole lot drier, lately and I'm not seeing a down side to that, so far.

so, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom