Help!

here is a pic i just took it took forever to re size to please give me some feed bk

help_1.jpg

Yea man the only thing I can say is try to get something going on in your shed. That will minimize the cold weather a bit and with the artifical light it will help keep it warm as well. If you dont wanna stick it in your shed then cut her down and have some premie buds, and then start a new one in your shed. But if I were you I would just get some cardboard boxes and make a little grow box and put like 3 to 4 23W CFL's in there and that should continue the budding cycle. And if you are growing outside only use like a 4 week vegging sched, the plant triples in size in the flowering stage so it will still get quite big. But let us know what you end up doing and I hope you get something going...

Hey man there is nothing wrong with startin over....next year you know to start a lil earlier haha. But at least you have some little nugs to dry out and smoke!!!

yeah true, i think i know why it wasnt budding. i noticed the fan leafs have been dropping like flies. i had to pull of three this morning when i pulled her out. I have made a set up today with a few cfl's. Will these leafs recover with the new lights? and have enough power to bud.

Yea they should perk back up, with CFL's keep them at least 1 to 2 inches away from the top of the plant, anything more and your wasting your time. Do you have any nutrients? But let it go a few days under the CFL's and see how it progresses from there. Make sure you put em on a timer, or be there everyday to turn the lights on and off at the right times. Godd luck bro.

yeah i am going to make sure i pull the plug at 7 0r so every night and morning. I had some flowering nutrients i gave it a few weeks ago, i have bloom booster and some other nuts. what should i be given her?

Back
Top Bottom