Help!

Welcome to 420, Canadiangrower:welcome:

Get a different book-she's a girl

I feel dumb cause I looked at the book again thinking it meant that if you see this that it is a male but I’m guessing this is the start to a female bud
Don't worry,we all had to start somewhere ;)

can I cut all these ‘shade leaves’ off with the red stems?

Are you growing indoors or out?
Indoors,I'd say go ahead and remove the ones that are blocking budsites
Outdoors,I'd say leave 'em
You might want to do a search on "lollypopping" to sort of guide you through the defoliation thing.
And,no,that thing isn't normal-doesn't look dangerous,but not common,either

They look sort of like overdeveloped preflowers-are there a lot of them?

There is about 8 of them on that one plant only in the middle of the plant. None on the bottom or the top of the plant. Long as they aren’t going to hurt her. Should I maybe cut them off?

Don't cut the Fun leaves, the plant needs them to breath. the hairs is a good sign as they are needed for flowering. This plant might be on the fringe side but a female nonetheless. If you do some reading in the grow section of this web site you'll get the picture, as to how to go about growing some pot.

Help is always near by if you run into troubles.

Should I maybe cut them off?
No real reason to,unless you'd like to smoke 'em -they are nice 'n frosty-probably a little early for them to have much "kick",though...

that’s a girl. You can defoliate as much as you want. It grows back fairly fast unless your in last 4 weeks of flower. Try to get as much light to each bud site as possible.

Back
Top Bottom