Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

re: Hempy - OC+ - CFLs & 3 Good Seeds

Wish we were neighbors, I'd go tend to the garden too..Uncle O, would just get all confused with that big bright shiny light. Look away O... don't go into the light!

Hope you keep your self hydrated and eat some can soup, unless you have a mrs. that can cook ya' a chicken soup and toast.

Take care my friend, and keep that shit over there..;)

Hope you fell better soon Blue. I don't post a lot but I'm here always lurking. I've decided to go with a scrog this time. I'm also using soil in 6 gallon buckets. Two vanilla kush one 400 cmh with adjustawing hood. I am going with Subcools soil mix. Going to try organic. It calls for the use of 7 gallon containers to make the nutes last through the entire grow but 6 is the biggest I had. If I have to supplement towards the end I will. I'll pm you some pics in a few days. Get better soon buddy.

growin out them damn poison Bin laden Moojie seeds....
Get better soon:peacetwo:

Thanks guys. This is the sickest I've ever been in my life. Went to the ER yesterday, at least it's not pneumonia, just a severe upper respiratory viral infection ie flu. I have been on my ass since waking up last Tuesday. I haven't even had the energy to go upstairs and tend to the 2 drying plants, I'm almost afraid to look at them.

Funny thing is there was a story locally that the flu season is winding down and hasn't been bad this year. Coulda fooled me.

Hope to be back in the saddle again real soon. Take care my friends.

Just wanted to wish you well Blue - hope you are feeling better! Don't forget to eat. :morenutes:

Hi guys!

Sorry not to respond individually but I do appreciate all the good vibes. I'm slowly getting better.

And a heartfelt thank you to everyone who supported me for MOTM & Miss AK48 for POTM. She didn't win but she's a winner for sure.

Her final weight ended up 85-90 grams depending on how much of her I've smoked. Even if all the rest turns out to be crap she made everything worth the time and effort.

Looks like the bagseed will yield about 70 grams, 60 plus what's now drying from the water cure. I still have no idea if it's any good but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I've been slowly snipping and jarring the BK and Lucy. I timed them great, they're both around 68% rh and should cure just fine. I'll finish the jarring today or tomorrow. You know you're sick when you have to psyche yourself up to do this 'labor' lol.

Neither will yield what the ak did but they both smell better to me, fruitier. They both smell awesome. AK has a very floral scent and it's more muted.

I can't tell if they're any good either. I've tried smoking some the last few days but as sick as I've been I can't smoke much at all, and I can't really tell how stoned I may or may not be. I'll update as time goes on.

Now for the sog.

I've only shared that I'm growing with one very old friend, and he stopped by last week and we had a good talk. Since I'm not in any sense a commercial grower it's kind of crazy for me to do such a big grow, where I live it's very dangerous to do that.

Also as sick as I was I was unwilling to have anyone come over and bring me food etc because of all the grow evidence everywhere.

So anyhow this will be a much smaller grow than the 36 or 48 I had envisioned. I'm going to keep a few of the best looking clones from each strain and go with that.

That's about it from here now. :peace:

check the local limit you're most willing to live with, shouldeverything ever go horribly wrong. Stay below the commercial limit and you'll be fine...u8nless you're a chronic PIA to the po-lice......:tokin::tokin::tokin:
better up soon, Bud

Hey Blue, I'm happy to hear it's not pneumonia. Siscos advice might go well with chicken soup. Two birds with one stone, sorta thing.
Hope you kick it soon so you can get on to enjoying your fresh stash.:tokin:

In my state they weigh the seized plants roots and all and assess penalties, so it's hard to figure where the line is. Actually there are a bunch of lines. And the first felony line is 201g. That's close to the plants I grew when you figure in the stems and roots.

At 1001g you can get up to 5 years.

Hell if they bust just after you water that could double your weight... as usual stupid senseless laws with no basis in anything.

In my state they weigh the seized plants roots and all and assess penalties, so it's hard to figure where the line is. Actually there are a bunch of lines. And the first felony line is 201g. That's close to the plants I grew when you figure in the stems and roots.

At 1001g you can get up to 5 years.

Hell if they bust just after you water that could double your weight... as usual stupid senseless laws with no basis in anything.

Thats crazy. The laws are preety grey on alot of things here for MMJ as well.

Hey Blue, I'm happy to hear it's not pneumonia. Siscos advice might go well with chicken soup. Two birds with one stone, sorta thing.
Hope you kick it soon so you can get on to enjoying your fresh stash.:tokin:

Hey Mmmmick I'm visiting your place next, hope things are going good.

I hope I kick it soon too, I have one of those awesome jobs that doesn't pay sick days and I've now missed 6 days, luckily I'm not scheduled again till Fri. I'm getting better but far from well. Take care my friend.

Wow, you got a shit load of herbs from the Cfl's bro! Downsizing huh, I don't blame ya'.. Take it easy on yourself for a bit :cool:

I'd say we both did real good bro. That AK48 was a freakish yielder and it's all hard bud. The others are much fluffier and leafier. I'm guessing they're in the 60-70g range.

I've now got 2 jars of each of them and still have to cut up the last 2 colas. As you guys were saying elsewhere there's something very cool about all those full jars with labels on them :tokin:

I've now got 2 jars of each of them and still have to cut up the last 2 colas. As you guys were saying elsewhere there's something very cool about all those full jars with labels on them :tokin:

We're supposed to label the jars!? ;) No wonder I never know what i am smoking. :tokin:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Hey Blue,

Congrats on MOM, glad to see ya getting back on your feet and around the journals.

We're supposed to label the jars!? ;) No wonder I never know what i am smoking. :tokin:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Thanks my friend. I finally subbed to your new grow, I'll be peppering you with invaluable advice and questions soon... bet ya can't wait :cheer:

Sorry Blue! Must have my head up you know where! :smokin:

Congrats on MOM! Better late than never! :party:

What am I saying I wasn't late, believe I'll have another Toke!

Haha you're early OMM!

Guess What??????

I'm trimming up the rest of Lucy, tried another test bud and I'm stoned on my ass!

This is a really nice high. I thought I had f'd her up somehow but she's come through.

It's hard to test too well because of the coughing etc... more reports will follow I'm sure.

Hope Jo's feeling better today my friend and that you're not overdoing it.

:peace:

Hey Blue,

Congrats on MOM, glad to see ya getting back on your feet and around the journals.

Thanks PB! I've missed all the journals but this flu has wiped me out. This is now 8 days since I got sick and I'm still not nearly over it. I've never been sick for more than 3 days before that I can remember, except for the pneumonia and even then I felt way better than this. So it will be a slow return but I'll get there. Take care buddy.

ps I'm stoned and getting stoneder yay Lucy :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom