Hermaphrodites

putembk

I have 2 headband plants 5 weeks into flower that look like they are going herm on me. They have developed seed sacks at the nodes. Broke one open and saw what looked to be the beginning of seeds. I guess I need to get them out of my flower room before they infect others. Any thoughts??

if they are seeds then they have already been pollinated, I doubt they are seeds, and I doubt it is a flower ( which would pollinate and give you seeds).. Most nodes have a single pod that swells as the plants mature, it looks a lot like a seed pod but isn't.... snap a pic if you can...

if they are seeds then they have already been pollinated, I doubt they are seeds, and I doubt it is a flower ( which would pollinate and give you seeds).. Most nodes have a single pod that swells as the plants mature, it looks a lot like a seed pod but isn't.... snap a pic if you can...
Thanks happy, will keep a close eye on them. Just don't want to ruin the whole crop. Just went down and checked and notice the slightest bit of light compromising the room. It took a minute or so but there was a difference. Have fixed it. These girls are tied to the top of the tent, no way to separate without loosing them.

101_03611.JPG

First grow from bag seeds doing very well in my first week of flowering, 5 out of 6 are fems but I have this oddball that I'm not sure about, it has the little whites coming out the top but also has a bunch of balls, is this a hermi?

Thanks bro. I put it outside just to see how it reacts to natural 12/12 and cold temps down to about 35F. Give the freak a slow death.

Back
Top Bottom