Hermie?

this is the last plant i just chopped , my thrichomes are mostly cloudy , i cut this a little early also but its a good stone

Mon_Jul_20_13-49-18.jpg

That's too bad Ruthy! I'd take the one with male flowers out of the room, personally. It will stop any further pollination. The hermie pollinated the other girls, and the liquid in the pods is actually immature seeds. So you'll get a few seeds out of your first grow! They'll be feminized, but could have hermie tendencies.

The hermie may be useful for making hash, but it may be a little immature too.

the balls seemed to be well low and a lot of pollen sat on the stem , that tells me there was not a big air flow which could save the day , let your plants mature more , check what buds have seed in them , if its just a few buds cut them off and let the plant flower , i am guessing its your lower branches ? ( hoping ) :)

That's too bad Ruthy! I'd take the one with male flowers out of the room, personally. It will stop any further pollination. The hermie pollinated the other girls, and the liquid in the pods is actually immature seeds. So you'll get a few seeds out of your first grow! They'll be feminized, but could have hermie tendencies.

The hermie may be useful for making hash, but it may be a little immature too.

It sure is a bummer but when you get lemons instead of peaches you make lemonade! (I like sweet peaches better)
For some reason I am not to upset but disappointed that during the last two weeks I didn't keep a better watch, I was just thinking I was on autopilot and would harvest in a month Lesson learned!

I put the hermie in a box out back and not sure what I will do with it just yet.
The funny thing is all the plants have a pleasant citrist smell and that one didn't. I never noticed it till I had it separated from the others.

Would there be much THCA in the hermie at this point?
Maybe I can make a some edibles.

the balls seemed to be well low and a lot of pollen sat on the stem , that tells me there was not a big air flow which could save the day , let your plants mature more , check what buds have seed in them , if its just a few buds cut them off and let the plant flower , i am guessing its your lower branches ? ( hoping ) :)

I had a big 12 oscillating fan and it looks like every bud has seeds, and I just found this which I am guessing is another pollen sack. I cut it out with an x-acto knife.

FullSizeRender_2_23.jpg

Only half way through flowering :(
IMG_091239.JPG

I started to dig around the plant a little and found the bananas :(
I have not checked the other two plants yet so at this point I am not sure what to do ???

After looking at the other two plants they all have them :(

FullSizeRender_4_13.jpg

where your plants stressed ? light leaks , heat , cold ect

No everything has been good, temps have been good, the tent is in a room with the lights out everything is taped up no little leds no light at all.

That part has alway had me wondering why outside plants don't have this problem, the stars and the moon shining.

What will happen if I cut/pinched the seeds off?

Or if I took tweasers and squashed them?

I am just trying to think of things I might try.

From what I am seeing is that all of the nanners are deep in the cover, could it have happened because of not enough light penetration?

I started to cut the small inner growth off with the nanners.

where your plants stressed ? light leaks , heat , cold ect

I just read they can be stressed from to much light if temps are good.
I wonder if adding the other two lights caused the problem?
They had been in there for a few weeks though, what do you think?
I am just trying to figure out what happened and like you said it might have just been in their genetics.

IMG_078332.JPG

i would go with genetics , you got some nice plants there :goodjob:

Thanks

I hope the next one will be better and no seeds.

Since they all have the nanners should I just keep them going?
Just not sure what to do, even if I order seeds it would be a while before I could start because of pending vacations.
I know they are not ready so if I let them continue they will just have seeds and I have to deal with that, but will it reduce the quality?
I remember the bag they came out of was some good stuff.
But these plants have seeds everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom