Hey hey how you doing

phillip000

420 Member
I hope everybody is fine and medicated to their desires🫵🥴
I just arrived here at your site today other than that I guess well.. I am me ,you are you, and life is shorter than most people tend to realize!
Live your moment in time to it's fullest try not to blink your eyes for yours or somebody's entire lifetime Might pass you by!
Enjoy what you can and forget about the rest have a nice day😎👍

@phillip000, thank you for your well wish's and back to you 100%.
Your post put me to thinking about a saying I heard years ago which is "youth is wasted on the young".
You are right on about life being shorter than most people realize, until one reach's their so-called twilight years, than realization sets in, I think a lot of us are already there.
Take care my friend and welcome to 420.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @phillips000

Have you tried to grow cannabis before?
What kind of grow are you going to try? soil, water, or something else?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I just arrived here at your site today other than that I guess well.. I am me ,you are you, and life is shorter than most people tend to realize!
Live your moment in time to it's fullest try not to blink your eyes for yours or somebody's entire lifetime Might pass you by!
Hey :ciao: Good morning.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:
Have a great day. :high-five:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

:welcome: to the community, Phillip. Do you have a favourite strain?

If you need help finding anything, let me know.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀 :420: :welcome:

Good morning to ya, not medicate yet but the day is young.

Back
Top Bottom