Hi From Me 420

IMG-20220311-WA0000.jpeg
hmmm many would say
IMG-20220311-WA0002.jpeg

Looking great not to long now... Have you started trich checking yet?.... And "hmmm many would say".... That you put your hygrometer in time out since it's turned towards the wall lol

Il try it on the mazar, and leave skywalkers alone.

As for trichomes, I'm thinking I might have to cut off main cola/bud first and let continue. They are clear and slight milky....

Il try it on the mazar, and leave skywalkers alone.

As for trichomes, I'm thinking I might have to cut off main cola/bud first and let continue. They are clear and slight milky....
Garden looks fantastic my friend @Tbe
Great work so far.:bravo:
You mentioned taking off a cola?:eek:
You have another 3 weeks easy before thinking about taking a tester.
From the pics I see, a closer shot of the buds will be my accurate. :Namaste:
All those white pistols must turn red and crinkle in.
Your actual buds are nowhere near finished swelling and building
From what I can see they are covered in white pistols still, all over.
Give her time your patience will be rewarded.

Stay safe
Bill

Is it normal for autoflowers main cola to be topped and harvest before the rest???

I'm starting to think about wet cut, dry cut, drying and curing and possible drying in cardboard box.any pointers considered.And hello.

I'm dying to pluck a load of leaves off.... itching at the bit..

Getting last good feeding tomorrow, fate set
hahaha, I feel ya

Hps only, what way do you finish yours off

Lights off for 3 days, then cut off fan leaves and hang upside down at 20c with a fan blowing..

I've read some say chop tree in dark??

To begin with I wanna make a point

What I'm about to say worked for me, or I saw on past grows. So it's only my opinion, or my info, regarding on what I've saw and read in the past when I was more active
Hps only, what way do you finish yours off
Untill now, I flushed the plant for at least 5 waters, this mean if you water them every 2 days, in about 12 days from first flush you can harvest, they are clean. I dont go with 1 week, as in 1 week could be 10 times, if you a sog grower and have 2gal pots, or 3 times if you use 8 10 gal... so for me worked the flush for like 5-6 times
***Now, from my last reading, the flush is good and not really, I dont wanna go deeper into this, just that this time I dont just flush with tap ph'ed water, I'll flush with Flawless Finish, from Advanced Nutrients.

Lights off for 3 days, then cut off fan leaves and hang upside down at 20c with a fan blowing..
Im gonna take it reverse.
a fan and even humidifier if need, to keep at 55-60% but both are just to maintain the humidity and the airflow. dont setup the humidifier to blow into the plant, same thing with the fan, you dont want to blow into your plants directly...
Now... with the cutting part, cuz I started my first journal 10 years ago, I was reading journals from the "old school" guys even 2-3 years before. So my type of doing it, it's not different, cuz that's what I read at that time, that's what I've learned and that thing worked good for me.
So I don't cut any leaves, I just cut the whole plant and hang it upside down. You get a slow dry and also, the small leafs form as a shell to the buds, again for slow dry, just take care, you need good air circulation
From my old readings, if you cut the plant while green, while still alive, you send chlorophyll into buds, and we dont want that taste...
I preffer a fan or even 2 and a humidifier in the dry room so I have good air circulation and a slow dry, usually takes 10-15 days and I check that by crackin some of the bigger branches.
As for the night period, yes, I keep em between 48 and 72 hours in complete dark, that's what I've learned, lol

I've read some say chop tree in dark??
I don't chop, I cut whole plant and hang.

:Namaste:

One of the skywalker autos was a real bushy plant, the sugar leaves on that plant are going brown and crispy.. what's that mean apart from dinner bell..

2nd grow nearly under belt. I reckon it cost me 800 pounds to grow these 4 plants for materials and electric..

Morning bill, would you consider lowering lights? 2 x 100w at mo, could drop to 75% 150w or keep it shinning

Back
Top Bottom