Hi, I'm Brian

I'm fine. How are you?
It's true about the grammar thing.:peacetwo:
I'm well thank you for asking. Just getting through a few more hours of work and then off to the beach for the day....anything planned for you?
An writing has never been my forté...I am more of an artz person...can draw paint etc...but if it wasn't for spell check I'd be in trouble 😂

That's great. I'm writing an article about Decriminalization and the stigma around the use of cannabis and Black communities. Which country are you from?
America...you? And yes that is a topic that needs to be addressed especially here in NY....half the people I know of color have been in trouble for green at one point or another....it's a shame really....just trying to provide for themselves when they have no other means to do so legally due to prior records limiting employment options.

America...you? And yes that is a topic that needs to be addressed especially here in NY....half the people I know of color have been in trouble for green at one point or another....it's a shame really....just trying to provide for themselves when they have no other means to dto so legally due to prior records limiting employment options.
I'll try to have it published. I'm a persistent follower of marijuana legalization and policies. I'm from Kenya, Africa.

I'll try to have it published. I'm a persistent follower of marijuana legalization and policies. I'm from Kenya, Africa.
Kenya, that's fantastic. :yahoo:
I'm in Ontario Canada.
It's freezing here today.
I have my @MedicGrow turned up to 100% trying to keep the greenhouse warm.
Do you grow or just advocate at this point?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Growing and using marijuana in my country is prohibited, sadly. I only write and advocate.
That's OK it has to start somewhere.
Good on ya. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom