Hi, I'm Brian

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Darkpoet908

Have you ever tried to grow anything?
What kind of stuff do you write?

Here are some useful links.
Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting :rofl:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Thanks. I write a variety of article types, ranging from rules cannabis rules and legislation, cannabis strain writing, Cannabis writing, cannabis B2B writing, grant writing, copywriting, cannabis technical writing, therapeutic cannabis, and cannabis SEO writing.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Thank you.

Hi. I'm Brian. I write cannabis-related content for a living. Well, cannabis is still illegal in my country, but there are efforts to legalize it.
I'm also an activist. I'm glad to be here. Thanks.
Hey @Darkpoet908 :ciao: hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420Magazine. :woohoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome Brian to 420 Magazine, since you are a writer I will have to be extra careful with my grammar and spelling in this post haha. Got to watch that spell check.

Besides writing about cannabis do you enjoy growing it like I do? I grow vegetables also but weed is the most fun for me.

I am in the US in New York state and smoking cannabis was legalized last Summer but there are no dispensaries to purchase it from here yet and it is still illegal to grow. I would think if it was legal to smoke they would make it legal for stores to open and sell it, you got to love our greedy politicians here trying to figure out ways to get every nickel and taxes they can from it. We are the second highest taxed state in the US and probably right up there with having the most unpaid debt.

This is a picture of the fun part of my garden! Great weather but a dry summer for us here.

IMG_20220731_084922418.jpg

Welcome Brian to 420 Magazine, since you are a writer I will have to be extra careful with my grammar and spelling in this post haha. Got to watch that spell check.

Besides writing about cannabis do you enjoy growing it like I do? I grow vegetables also but weed is the most fun for me.

I am in the US in New York state and smoking cannabis was legalized last Summer but there are no dispensaries to purchase it from here yet and it is still illegal to grow. I would think if it was legal to smoke they would make it legal for stores to open and sell it, you got to love our greedy politicians here trying to figure out ways to get every nickel and taxes they can from it. We are the second highest taxed state in the US and probably right up there with having the most unpaid debt.

This is a picture of the fun part of my garden! Great weather but a dry summer for us here.

IMG_20220731_084922418.jpg
Planting cannabis in my country is illegal. All that I can do is write about marijuana and join others as we advocate for its legalization. Cannabis prohibition acts as my trigger to write.
Nice garden you have there.

We have ignorant policymakers over here and there exists a stigma on the use of cannabis. These are the 2 factors that are affecting the legalization process.
Hey @Darkpoet908 :ciao: hope they legalize it for you.
We need to take the decision making away from old biased people.
Keep trying , hopefully they see the benefits.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hi. I'm Brian. I write cannabis-related content for a living. Well, cannabis is still illegal in my country, but there are efforts to legalize it.
I'm also an activist. I'm glad to be here. Thanks.
Wutz up Brian good friggin mornin :nomo:... Welcome to 420mag forum, you'll find everything you need from knowledge to Convo to friendship here.

And that's cool that you write about all thingz green.... It's a lot our favorite colorz ;)

But I was gonna try to type grammatically correct and structured all prim and proper.... But said F it.... We all speak stoner here 🤣

3069f4920bdf2d6c1b161ed357fc50c4.png

Wutz up Brian good friggin mornin :nomo:... Welcome to 420mag forum, you'll find everything you need from knowledge to Convo to friendship here.

And that's cool that you write about all thingz green.... It's a lot our favorite colorz ;)

But I was gonna try to type grammatically correct and structured all prim and proper.... But said F it.... We all speak stoner here 🤣

3069f4920bdf2d6c1b161ed357fc50c4.png
I'm good. Thanks. I understand.

Back
Top Bottom