Hi Im Kilroy From Ottawa Ontario Canada - Oh Cannabis!

KilroyOG

420 Member
Hi I'm Kilroy
I enjoy pot recreationally. I am neither a cancer, nor PTSD patient, which is good in that I’m not suffering an ailment. I don't claim to need it as medicine. I don’t smoke it. I make edibles or use a vaporizer.

As a grower, I am on my second indoor tent crop , but much more on that later, as I will be posting a grow log of my current crop and hoping to learn from the depth of knowledge this forum has.

I also own shares in Canopy Growth Corp (formerly Tweed). They are the licensed growers that are in the old Hershey plant in Smith’s Falls, Ontario Canada and have now got operations in 8 provinces and MOU's with several, soon to be all. This is a serious opportunity as it’s comparable to having shares in Seagram’s just before prohibition was lifted.

I'm very happy the Liberals are legalizing recreational use. I think ending prohibition is totally the right thing to do. It is less harmful than tobacco or alcohol and a black market is never a good thing. Look at what alcohol prohibition did back in the 20's. It created organized crime in North America. I bought in before the Liberals were elected and I have already done very well with it. It will be massive over the next 5 years. I can’t wait to fully retire and just enjoy life lol

Yah I just need to set it up the way you want it. I'm currently in week 6 so I have some stuff I have already documented to post. Just need to sort it out. I'll be starting a new thread in a couple of days. I have questions! LOL

Welcome KilroyOG

Another Canuck here - there are lots of us on the forum. I am also an investor - but with disposable cash since I am risk adverse at this stage in life. WEED, APH & the hapless EMH. The sector has been bouncing lately waiting for some positive news but it sure is fun to watch.

I will keep an eye out for your journal . . .

Ian

Bouncing a bit now, but I got in really early, and have withdrawn my original investment. Impossible for me to lose anything but my profits. It's a great position to be in.

Back
Top Bottom