High Guys! Name's Chaotic! Thanks for having me!

CHAOTIC HAZE

It's so nice to be here and finally posting on this wonderful Forum. I have been lurking around for some time now doing a little bit of research and I was directed here multiple times from several different search engines! I have to say that I LOVE what you have going on here.

So first off I'm not "currently" what you would call a "grower". But, I am very knowledgeable and have grown on many occasions, mostly of the outdoor variety. I could smell an Afghan Kush in flower from miles away!

I'm really trying to get familiar with indoor growing. I have no intentions of starting anytime soon but knowledge is something we can hold onto forever. I have worked with hydroponics before, but it was greenhouse. My biggest concerns with growing of the indoor variety, smell, temp, air circulation, pests, nutrients, lighting, all of which I have already answered by reviewing your forums.

I have to say that I feel a little bit guilty that I didn't register before, I could have earned and given a LOT of rep. There are some amazingly talented people on here who have been growing for years. Obviously I can't go back and give credit where it's due, so after a little thought I said "let me give back the gift of knowledge"

Just a little background on myself. Yes I use MJ for medicinal purpose. I have ridiculous insomnia, and cannot sleep for extended periods of time. When I do FINALLY get to sleep I can sleep for sometimes close to 24 hours if uninterrupted. I try to use MJ to combat this and it works wonderfully, but unfortunately I don't live in a medical state and have never even been diagnosed (I have a terrible fear of narcotics because of an addiction I had once in high school). The price for a heavy indica where I'm from is $400 plus an oz. and I'm always running out of flowers. I'm hoping to move soon, and be able to start a little something stealth for myself. If all works out i'll be able to let you good people here at :420: in on the fun!!

I want to thank EVERYONE here at :420: I didn't know the first thing about indoor lighting, ventilation, or auto flower strains before I started reading your threads. Knowledge is Power and I'm here to help spread it.
Peace and Love
Chaotic

Welcome to 420 Magazine CHAOTIC HAZE!

Here are some New Member start links for you to familiarize yourself with that may help you

New Member Start Links

Frequently Asked Questions

Website Help & Feedback

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

420 Guidelines FAQ's

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The Basics Of Plant Lighting

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

420 Product Reviews

How To Add Links To Signatures

420 Magazine ® FAQ

What is reputation?
Setting and Profile Features

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

Guide To Identifying Your Pests

How can I transplant my plant into a bigger pot?

Nutes: What To Use & How To Use Them Tutorial

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Here are links to my current Grow Journal and Reviews

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Back