Hindu Wreck Autoflower

ResinSaurusRex

Here's my first attempt at a strain review so please bear with me.

Hindu Wreck Auto.
Grown with crappy miracle gro and general hydroponics original 3 part modified slightly to up the Micro and Nitrogen during veg then up the micro and flower during flowering.

Lights were Mars SP3000 and FC3000.

Plant was smoked on a traeger with mesquite and pecan @225 for an hour then put in a ball glass jar with a clementine peel.

First hit. Very earthy, reminds me eating the white part on the bottom of lettuce right after its been cut. Slight smokey undertone. Possibly from the traeger but no noticeable wood flavors. There is some skunky diesel mixed in on the exhale. My shed smelled of a piney skunk in the forest after a rain.

Initial feelings after a bowl. Intense feeling of well-being. Warm and tingly sensation on the upper body. Slight sense of haziness on the eyes.
5 minutes later I was hit with a wave of sedation. I was very relaxed with a sense of euphoria. My thoughts became creative, which they usually aren't. Time seemed as if it had slowed down. I was very relaxed and became couchlocked.

45 minutes later.
Not as intense as before. Feeling of head being light on the neck. Still sedated feeling but able to get up and do things, such as write this.

1.5 hours later. High is almost gone. Really clear headed. Feeling of calm, no lag behind the eyes, no feeling of coming down. It's just fading away and you come off a great feeling of yourself. Almost a sense of accomplishment even though I haven't done crap today. Not a care in the world. Life is great.
As I write this I craved something sweet. The flavor intensity of what I was eating really came out. I could taste the actual fruit flavors of a Starburst as if it was an actual fruit. The sweetness and tartness are improved. Overall flavor up by 50%.

My take on this strain.

Good short term pain reliever. If you are going out to an expensive dinner and want to bring out the flavors of your 5 course meal, smoke a bowl of this. If you have to write some liberal arts creative Research paper nonsense, smoke 2 bowls of this.

Pros: good short term pain relief. Brings out the flavors in foods. Can bring out your creative thought processes. Brings out a feeling that you are a great person. Great med for depression and PTSD.

Cons: intensity doesn't last long. Not as potent as other strains out there.

My suggestion. If you can source this grown and want to try it go that route. Growing this strain isn't what I'd recommend. What you get out of it intensity wise isn't worth the cost of soil, nutrients, electricity, or your time taking care of them. There are much better options out there.

20211101_120141.jpg

Here's my first attempt at a strain review so please bear with me.

Hindu Wreck Auto.
Grown with crappy miracle gro and general hydroponics original 3 part modified slightly to up the Micro and Nitrogen during veg then up the micro and flower during flowering.

Lights were Mars SP3000 and FC3000.

Plant was smoked on a traeger with mesquite and pecan @225 for an hour then put in a ball glass jar with a clementine peel.

First hit. Very earthy, reminds me eating the white part on the bottom of lettuce right after its been cut. Slight smokey undertone. Possibly from the traeger but no noticeable wood flavors. There is some skunky diesel mixed in on the exhale. My shed smelled of a piney skunk in the forest after a rain.

Initial feelings after a bowl. Intense feeling of well-being. Warm and tingly sensation on the upper body. Slight sense of haziness on the eyes.
5 minutes later I was hit with a wave of sedation. I was very relaxed with a sense of euphoria. My thoughts became creative, which they usually aren't. Time seemed as if it had slowed down. I was very relaxed and became couchlocked.

45 minutes later.
Not as intense as before. Feeling of head being light on the neck. Still sedated feeling but able to get up and do things, such as write this.

1.5 hours later. High is almost gone. Really clear headed. Feeling of calm, no lag behind the eyes, no feeling of coming down. It's just fading away and you come off a great feeling of yourself. Almost a sense of accomplishment even though I haven't done crap today. Not a care in the world. Life is great.
As I write this I craved something sweet. The flavor intensity of what I was eating really came out. I could taste the actual fruit flavors of a Starburst as if it was an actual fruit. The sweetness and tartness are improved. Overall flavor up by 50%.

My take on this strain.

Good short term pain reliever. If you are going out to an expensive dinner and want to bring out the flavors of your 5 course meal, smoke a bowl of this. If you have to write some liberal arts creative Research paper nonsense, smoke 2 bowls of this.

Pros: good short term pain relief. Brings out the flavors in foods. Can bring out your creative thought processes. Brings out a feeling that you are a great person. Great med for depression and PTSD.

Cons: intensity doesn't last long. Not as potent as other strains out there.

My suggestion. If you can source this grown and want to try it go that route. Growing this strain isn't what I'd recommend. What you get out of it intensity wise isn't worth the cost of soil, nutrients, electricity, or your time taking care of them. There are much better options out there.

20211101_120141.jpg
Thanks for that my friend.
Hope you are having a good day.
Stay safe.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom