Hootenanny's Perpetual Grow

Clone Update

A week after being potted up the next gen are looking good. Watered them this morning, gave them a whole 7 days without a drink to get those roots spreading out into their new homes. Will find some time during the week to super crop / train / tidy up.

DSC_0836.JPG

Flower tent Update

Couple of bud pics from this morning.

DSC_0824.JPG

DSC_0822.JPG

DSC_0819.JPG

Clone Update

The Clones were getting a bit bushy and it was time do a defol/prune of some branches.

They started out looking like..

DSC_0843.JPG

Then took most of their undersides off, leaving 3-5 main branches on each plant.

DSC_0844.JPG

Bent them all over to thicken up their branches and even the canopy.

DSC_0847.JPG

A group shot 6 hours after the tidy up.

DSC_0849.JPG

Harvest Day

9 hours later and myself and the wife are all done trimming and sorting out the grow room. Few pics taken over this arvo to share :cool:

DSC_0878 (2).JPG

Disposable table cover while trimming was tasteful :confused: Solid cola next to a 1.25L cola bottle ;)

DSC_0894 (2).JPG

DSC_0910 (2).JPG

DSC_0914 (2).JPG

Looks like there is a bit more then last time which was 47oz, so im hopeful I will get close to 50oz :ganjamon:

Will have to wait 2 weeks until its properly dried to find out! :yummy:

Wow that cola is super impressive. Looks like an easy strain to trim.
:goodjob:

Cheers man! It's the biggest cola I've grown and while some of the lower portion isn't super dense the top third is hard as a rock :love: will be interesting to see how much that one cola weighs :slide:im guessing 3-5 oz

This is the least manicured buds I've done soo far. First 2 I was going over all the buds, and getting scissors in and removing as many sugar leaves as I could. Now I simply remove all major leaves and go along the edges of the colas trimming everything flush. Still takes HOURS!! :rofl:

@The Dirty did you end up harvesting any of yours over the weekend?

Yeah mate i forgot my flush and dry week in my weeks of flower. Golfish moment lol.
Thanks for checking out my trich pics man and yes anytime from now they can come down but a few of my trichs pics looked like they could do with a little more.

I'm really looking forward to trying these strains and getting my new girls into the big tent.

How's your next generation going man?

The next gen are looking good @The Dirty :) They're now in the big tent under a 600w MH dimmed to 400w. A little smaller then I would like before flipping, so I'm giving them an extra week of veg, im not in any huge rush.

Big tent now has the new hood on the left. It will make for more even light distribution. The right hand side turned out a bit better then the left because of the different hoods.

Because of the new larger hood I had to move the exhaust fan which is now along the back so I can later raise the hoods to the top.

DSC_0915.JPG

Chucking out the harvested root balls today I took a pic..

DSC_0920.JPG

Cheers man. You could definitely use more space.

2 x 600s in 8x4 is dim around the oustide 100mm. Only worth leaving the very top bud site around that area.

3 x 600s would be better quality bud, but I think it would result in less grams per watt. Electricity here is about 0.32c a kw. My power consumption is about 30% over the average around here. I worry about adding anymore power draw for risk of raising a few eyebrows and someone deciding to look into why I use soo much power :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom