How can I get THC out my system fast?

Thank You llvllarijuana!!

My fiance just failed a drug test for a very good job that he has been wanting. I know I know, why didn't he clean out before going? We were told no drug testing at this company. We are going to take your advice and try the red bull water and exercise. He has only been smoking (my fault lol) for a little over a year almost everyday. Thanks for posting your experience =) I will definitely post his results (= :cheer:

Somebody help please!!!!!!!

I am taking classes to become a nurse,,, something that I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl. Today was my first day of class and they gave us a drug test which I flunked. I stopped smoking earlier this month on OCT 4 once I found out I was excepted into the classes. I had also been takin them bitch ass Niacin pills once a day (that didnt work). The lead nurse of the class told me I could come back tomorrow and take it again but I better be clean. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! I dont know what to do, I was never a heavy smoker so I dont understand why I flunked. I had also drank alot of green tea and cranberry juice prior to the test. I really want to take these classes. If I pass the test tomorrow I will never smoke again!! i just need a quick safe way to get clean.:confused:

Ok I'm a dumbass, also wrong message.
:rofl:

Sorry, wrong message...

When I had to take a test after getting caught I just drank nothing but water for a day or two and ate as little as possible, making sure what I did eat had no fat in it. Make sure you pee multiple times in the morning that day before your test and drink water until all you are peeing is water. This worked for me two days after I had last smoked and I had smoked every day for almost two weeks prior to that.

There are many methods, but this one is proven, because it has worked for me every single time (piss test only):
Either your drug test is tomorrow, or your screened randomely, here's what you do.
-Packet of CERTO
-Gatorade
-B12 Vitamins
-A sh*t load of water.
-Avoid fatty or greasy foods
-Daily multivitamin and fresh vegetables.
First off, drink often and as much as you can. Make sure that your urinating as you drink, you don't want to stock up urine in your blater.
Take the CERTO and mix it with your gatorade. Drink it all at once. It does not taste good, but it works. It basicly masks the thc and cannibanoids somehow, research it if you want. B12 Vitamins as instructed on the label. It keeps your piss yellow, otherwise the testers will know what's up and keep on testing you till' you fail. Other than that, try eating healthy foods, mainly vegetables. Nothing fatty or greasy (THC mixes with your fat).

This worked for me, and i'm sure it will with you. Jah speed bro!:cheer:

I just smoked for a week straight I ran out sunday. I
need a job. I just got certified as a cna and looking for job but i know ill fail a piss test how can i get my system cleaned out fast..?

Hello folks, new poster here and I'm looking for advice and consolation, as my current job is at stake with a wife & three kids at home. I was informed yesterday that I was randomly selected for my employer's new random UA drug screening policy (I'm pissed b/c it wasn't in place when I was hired, but they made me sign an employee handbook 2 years after I was hired that had the new random drug test requirement). I never thought it would be me.

The last possible date to take the UA is February 8th, and my last toke was the night of January 18th - Exactly 21 days.

Personal stats - 40 yrs old, 5' 8, 160 lbs, have been smoking a quad a week for last 6 months. I'm not skinny like Iggy Pop, but am relatively thin and exercise regularly and have an average metabolism.

If I do the exercise/dilution/creatin/vitamin b-2 do you think I have enough time to cleanse?

It'll be close, a quad a week is quite a bit. However, I would buy a take home test to see if it's working for you or not. If worse comes to worse, buy some synthetic urine.

Thanks for all the good info, and very recent updates. I'm a little worried as I've been a heavy user for about a decade (2-3 blunts of mids daily with the occasion day or 2 off). I stopped smoking on new years 2011, and my home test kit still comes up as positive (as of day 26 being smoke free). I weigh 135 (even lost a few pounds since i dont have the munchies every night, which for my body type is almost ridiculous), 6 feet tall, exercise once in a while (I travel for work so its just not possible to exercise everyday), and I've been drinking wheatgrass for about 2 months (not for passing a drug test, but for health purposes-its also supposed to help with liver detox though). any suggestions to speed this process up? I eat very healthy- couple cups of coffee per day with wheatgrass and fresh homemade juice for lunch(mostly fruits with the occasional veggie mixed in), and dinner is usually healthy and not too fatty. I hoped after a month (well, 4 weeks as i type this) that I'd be clear, but I'm getting worried and likely have a pee test in the next couple of weeks.
This past summer, I stopped smoking for 7 days, drank detox tea during those days, and drank the Ultrakleen detox drink the day of the test (oddly enough, I did the same exact method 5 years ago and passed, but failed last year-maybe drug testing has advanced, but i literally did the same thing both times with different results). I was really surprised that i failed the test (and they waited 8 freaking days to call and tell me this). Anyways, I can't have that happen again and need some reassurance. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks everyone!

gentlemen, longtime smoker, class of of 59. ok not really but iv been a longtime smoker, going on 15 years. every job iv held has needed a piss test. my method was gnc cranberry herbal detox clense. it always worked, ten i joined the military and i failed one test this way, i stepped up my game and found that what was needed was heavy detox, alot of working out, most higher end detoxes work if you take them correctly, niacin is a big help, i took 500mg a day and i was fine, my im 5'9 feet tall, 185 lbs. this worked for me, as they say everyones different. but iv been in for almost 6 years now and my meps test(military entry program station) is the only one iv failed. you have no idea how much it sucked to explain to them after i told them i never used drugs and i failed the piss test. i had to wait 12 months to go back to pass and get a waiver for failing a piss test cause i was at a party were jimmy was passing around the doobie and i was right there, second hand smoke, i thought it was pipe tobacco, the whole 9 yards lol. but just thought i would give some fuel for thaught

Hello folks, new poster here and I'm looking for advice and consolation, as my current job is at stake with a wife & three kids at home. I was informed yesterday that I was randomly selected for my employer's new random UA drug screening policy (I'm pissed b/c it wasn't in place when I was hired, but they made me sign an employee handbook 2 years after I was hired that had the new random drug test requirement). I never thought it would be me.

The last possible date to take the UA is February 8th, and my last toke was the night of January 18th - Exactly 21 days.

Personal stats - 40 yrs old, 5' 8, 160 lbs, have been smoking a quad a week for last 6 months. I'm not skinny like Iggy Pop, but am relatively thin and exercise regularly and have an average metabolism.

If I do the exercise/dilution/creatin/vitamin b-2 do you think I have enough time to cleanse?

You sound like a "medium-heavy" smoker but I believe that depends on how much you consume 4 X's a wk.
I'm researching this issue myself, for personal reference material. One thing I found was, usage is an important question.

So far, my search has pointed to this advice:

a. Go to all of the detox sites recommended by this site, and select the "same day" or "3 - 4 day" etc., whatever product that suits your needs (read the info).
b. Choose mailing method as needed.
c. Follow directions carefully.

Then either continue detoxing naturally, or keep something on hand.

(also, if you have a male child, ingenuity >condom<, and can with clear conscience, use his urine...but must be/stay warm & recent) :goodluck:

Hey all.....new poster here!!!! Got a few ???'s for ya...I was just sent an e-mail over informing me of my pre employment Physical I will have to complete in a week from today(today being 02/01/2012) for a new job I will be starting within the next two weeks. it mentions that they will be taking labwork(non fasting) among a complete medical history questionnaire. Does this specifically mean they will be looking for any recreational drugs or could it just mean they are searching for diseases or pre - existing conditions? Also, I am normally an avid toker(at least once a day if not more I can go through a 1/2 ounce in about a week or two)...but in the past few weeks I have slowed down considerably due to lack of finances but happened to indulge in some this past Friday(4 days ago). I am 5'7 and about 250 lbs. and used to be physically active and lost alot of weight until recently(within the past 6 months due to depression, loss of job and other crappy circumstances) I try to eat healthy but I do fall prey to the carbs and sugar every so often and i drink at least a pot of coffee a day!!!! Is it possible for me to rid my system of the THC before tuesday 02/07/2012?? Will I have to give up coffee during this quick detox session??? If so what is the most efficient way?? I have used GHF and it has always worked for me but am looking for any extra alternatives. And how is this for bad luck...I just bought a 1/2 ounce today....about a half hour before I got the email informing me of the labwork situation:( So now I have this beautiful greenage but am afraid to give in and if you knew me well enough it is well deserved but I cant afford to not get this job right now:( I appreciate any form of help or opinion!!!

Hello all! I just recently found out that I am going to have to take a random drug test at work. I don't smoke very often I've smoke some this past month may be a total of 10 hits altogether. It's been two days since I smoked and even then it was two shallow hits from a small pipe. I'm really worried about getting tested. It may be by saliva or by UA. They haven't said. I'm heavier set but Deffinantly not massive. Prior to these past few weeks I hadn't smoked in at least 2 months. How long do you guys think untill I'll be safe? Again, cumulatively, I've smoked maybe a gram total and a half of a small kush cookie, again, in about a months time. Any help would be great. Kinda didn't know where else to turn.

Thanks in advance.

I currently serve in a reserve branch of the military... I am tested just about every month and I enjoy pulling on a blunt or smoking a bowl here and there. I would say I smoke about 3 to 4 times a week. Its been five years and I have never failed a piss test on the civilian side or military side. Here is my remedy.

1. Definitly try to stop smoking 7 days out from your test. I know it sucks but after day three its not bad. In fact its nice to poke your head out of the clouds for a moment.

2. I take a shot glass and do 3 to four shots of white vinegar a day for the week. vinegar costs about a buck. I chase it with cranberry juice. I would recomend drinking about a gallon over the week. Cranberry juice by the gallon is about five dollars.

3. Drink a half gallon of water a day on top of your normal fluid intake for that whole week. The more the better.

Any one who sais vinegar, cranberry juice and water will not work is not being 100 percent honest. If you are a fat body or smoke ridiculous amounts then you may want to take some extra precautions like niacin and golden seal. Depending on which tools you use the cleansing process can range from 6 dollars to about 15 dollars. Working out is also a good idea as sweat is best for getting rid of THC. If i have to emphasize any part of these directions it would be the week without smoking. Anyway until they legalize it this is what we have to do. there are great system cleansers out there but they can be expensive. Smoke well my friends.

The day of the test drink about a gallon of water about an hour before you got to pee for test. When you go to pee into the cup DON'T capture the first of the flow......let it ride for 5-10 seconds and then fill 'er up.......:smokin3:

Yes this will work, diluting anything in ur system into nothing virtually. But by doing this they will know you have drunk shit loads of water just b4 the test and there's only one real reason to do that. . .So while they can't prove anything, they definitely know !!!

Back
Top Bottom