How can I get THC out my system fast?

HELLO! new poster/user here that could really use some knowledgeable info. i had to take a urine test today for immigration (im canadian, cant get into the US currently) it was a big medical office so i assume it will be an extensive or high end analysis.
i am 24, weigh 140 pounds, 6'1. very fast metabolism rate. i can eat whatever i want, i always stay skinny. i stopped smoking completely 3 months ago. about a month ago i took literally 1 puff off a spliff (drunk mistake) before i had stopped i was smoking everyday. maybe a gram a day of good weed. what are peoples thoughts on this? do you think i will pass the test? i cant say i have eating very healthy or exercised very much, atleast on a constant basis.

Petras - na, you should be ok from what I understand about it.

I've heard of a way to not give a positive if you're in a jam . . . it's a tad dodgy, and ya gotta not over do it or the smell might give you away.

Have a wee bit of bleach on a couple of finger tips and when you pee in the jar or whatever, just pass some of the urine stream across the bleached fingers. fucks up all the analysis shit side of things, but i think they know that its been sabotaged somehow. . but not till after it's tested, (and it's not definite that they will spring it anyway, so ya might get a pass !!).

By then you'll have been drinking 20litres of water a day, spending god knows how much on "herbal" or "untraceable" urine cleaners, and have a real good reason why you had that bleach on ya fingers . . . and ya should be getting near clean again.

Hi... i need to get clean for a piss test that i am almost sure i will have to take soon.. about a week... first off thanks to everyone posting this wonderful information :adore:

Im 5"11 or 5"10, 175 Ibs and the weight isnt muscle, mostly chub. i only started smoking about a month and a half ago but i smoke a joint 4 or 5 times a week. I stopped smoking 2 days ago and im wondering how long it will take to get clean if i drink alot of cranberry juice, water, herbal tea, red bull and run everyday (on top of boxing training twice a week)

Help would be very much appreciated as its incredibly important i pass this test which totally sucks balls

. . . i only started smoking about a month and a half ago but i smoke a joint 4 or 5 times a week. I stopped smoking 2 days ago

Even though you r carrying abita chubb and THC IS fat soluble, you haven't been smoking for that long - like what have ya been doing for the rest of your adult life ?? - that means there wont be a hell-of-a-lot stored in fatty tissue. Whatever you do, DO NOT SMOKE 'TIL YOU'VE DONE THE TEST!!! Most important!!!

Keep on with the exercise / sweating, keep lots of water going through your system, and with a bita luck you should be OK . . Hey, I'm not a doctor, or a lab tech doing piss tests, but I'd be thinking you'll be OK. It's when they wanta test your hair that you are gunna be screwed, but that don't apply this time thankfully.

Good luck and post how you went when you get the result.

IF, it comes back positive, hit the roof . . . demand a retest (there'll have been more time go by for more to cleanse from your system.) Deny ever taking drugs, impine the veracity of the test and / or the lab. Mixed up samples are NOT uncommon. I have had piss tests come back showing barbituates and I have NEVER taken them, even under perscription, AND ANOTHER ONE WITH METH IN IT . . . ditto as to never having used it.

hi guys, new user here, i have a question like everyone else. On saturday night Feb 25th, i smoked a blunt with 3 other buddies, my first time since the beginning of January, i think it was the 10th or 11th in which i smoked twice back to back days, i also smoked from about the 17th of december to about the 29th of december i smoked everyday numerous times a day, however, from september to the 17th of december i didn't smoke once, and from January 11th until saturday night i haven't smoked either, heres the deal, i might have a drug test on next wednesday. This isn't just a regular drug test, its for n c a a so it probably will be a little more in depth. I am an athlete, and the only day i don't exercise is on sunday's, I'm about 5'9 and 155-160 pounds. Since saturday night, i have been drinking a decent amount of water, extremely cutting the fat out of my diet, and limiting the calories to a minimum. What do you think my chances are of passing this test on wednesday??? this is very important because if i fail i will loose my eligibility for next year

Hi I am a first time poster but a long time user (well about 6 years every day) I smoke to relieve severe abdominal pain that I have been suffering from over 10 years that " medical professionals " can't properly diagnose. I am applying for jobs but they drug test. I have researched about drinking a lot of cranberry juice and in a prior post suggests to drink one jug per day for a few days. Well that is bad for your kidneys and will cause you to paint your toilet brown. I have stopped smoking started taking niacin (500mg/day) and drank 1/2 liter of cranberry juice then started to shit my brains out (then looked up the side effects of cranberry juice to find out that in large amounts the oxalates naturally in the juice causes kidney stones and diarrhea). So I am still looking to get clean. I am a 90-95lb (so I have really no fat to lose) female that is 18 years of age and 5 feet tall and prior to stopping was smoking 6-8 medium bowels a day.
:bigtoke:
Although the pain comes swiftly I must withdure it to get a job, and the work places I am applying for test per microliters NOT milliliters not sure what to do. I don't believe visene will help in a drug TEST maybe will trick a drug screen for juvinile education facilities but not in the big bad world of getting a real job. I don't think that marijuana affects your ability to work unless your a lazy fuck. For gods sake lawyers, judges, public defenders and others that work in the court house (doesn't apply to everyone in the court house such as state cops or POs) DON'T get drug tested. So next time you get an attorney they could be coked up or all heroined up and represent you trippin on something far worse than good ol' hemp. Cocaine is a schedule II drug and marijuana is schedule I :goodjob: federal gov't for your nonlogical thinking. Cocaine kills marijuana don't so you can get prescribed a med that contains cocaine but not marijuana I believe that's wrong and needs to be changed. But until then I need help :hippy:

THC metabolites are stored and attached to body fat.

Thus if you smoked for years and then stop, there is a chance, if you are fat, that up to 90 days after you stop ingesting thc, you could still be dirty.

But then again, if you, can stop your body fat from metabolizing, the thc stored in that fat will not come out in urine...

Drink fluids, burn as much fat as possible, drink fluids...
Then you need to reverse the metobolism 7-10 days before a test(EAT 3000+ calories per day) so that fat stores are not being released or are gone from the fluids and working out.

Re: How can i get thc out my system fast?--My Experience

Hello,

I wanted to post my experience with naturally detoxing:

I was a daily smoker for a year. Then OF COURSE, I had to stop in order to pass a drug screen before interning at the hospital. So, I decided start researching up various ways to cleanse the system. In addition to that, I'm a exercise physiology major so I know more in depth information about the body

Nevertheless, this is what I decided to do. I STOPPED SMOKING MJ for 63 days (30 days is truly not enough if you're naturally detoxing). And I started increasing my metabolism by exercising EVERYDAY for at least 30 min. Exercise is one of the main ways of getting rid of the thc metabolites (because it's fat soluble). Also, I've found milk thistle to be really great in terms of helping with the detox process because it's a natural diuretic and it helps detox the liver. So, Exercise, milk thistle, water, healthy eating habits, and abstinence is truly the key if you don't want to worry about dilution/substitution.
Another part of this is that in order to make sure you're clean is to order a labtest through any lab test now if you have the money. Because it actually goes to Labcorp.. It's better than putting your confidence in home drug tests.
So, I just wanted to provide my input out there.

And oh yeah, I PASSED my drug screen WITHOUT DILUTION/SUBSTITUTION. :) SO now it's time to light up a phatty!

Okay sooo i need help asap ! If i smoked wednesday around 7pm and i had took a swab test the next day around 2.26pm exactly nd i brushed my teeth like 7times before going nd gargled with mouthwash is it possible im going to pass !! 18hrs passed b4 i smoked nd took the test ... Pls let me know asappp !!!!!

I am an engineer and have been unemployed for 3 years. I just found out that I got a job and they require a UA test. I only smoked at night to help me sleep and ease pain. Less than a gram. How long will it take for it to get out of my system? It has been 2 days since I smoked. What should I do if I don't have time to naturally get clean before the test?

Re: Somebody help please!!!!!!!

I am taking classes to become a nurse,,, something that I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl. Today was my first day of class and they gave us a drug test which I flunked. I stopped smoking earlier this month on OCT 4 once I found out I was excepted into the classes. I had also been takin them bitch ass Niacin pills once a day (that didnt work). The lead nurse of the class told me I could come back tomorrow and take it again but I better be clean. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! I dont know what to do, I was never a heavy smoker so I dont understand why I flunked. I had also drank alot of green tea and cranberry juice prior to the test. I really want to take these classes. If I pass the test tomorrow I will never smoke again!! i just need a quick safe way to get clean.:confused:

If it's not too late for you I would like to give you a heads up on something. Scientific studies have been done and they have proven that 35% of all urine tests will produce a false positive. That means one in every three tests will be inaccurate. This is unacceptable and they shouldn't be using these any longer, but if you know this, and you know you SHOULD be clean, you can sometimes stave off these problems by holding your ground and remaining firm and obstinate. INSIST that this idiot test you again. If it works great, if not, at least you tried. ANY TIME YOU DROP DIRTY< INSIST THEY TEST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THC metabolites are stored and attached to body fat.

Thus if you smoked for years and then stop, there is a chance, if you are fat, that up to 90 days after you stop ingesting thc, you could still be dirty.

But then again, if you, can stop your body fat from metabolizing, the thc stored in that fat will not come out in urine...

Drink fluids, burn as much fat as possible, drink fluids...
Then you need to reverse the metobolism 7-10 days before a test(EAT 3000+ calories per day) so that fat stores are not being released or are gone from the fluids and working out.

Just created an account so I could reply and say that you sir, are a genius. I have been trying to explain this simple logic to people for years.

Hey guys I didn't know where else to ask so here it goes. My work is making me take a drug test tomorrow. Last time I smoked was Thursday, but since then I have been drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice. I've been smoking steady for about 7 months now but only a gram or less per week for the past 3 months. I'm only 5'7 135 and have around 14% bodyfat. I had taken a drug test from CVS and I had a very faint, so faint you almost couldn't see it, line that said I had passed. But I bought 3 Dollar General tests and failed those all.

I have fake piss but I will be taking it at a drug testing facility. I also bought a Green Clean Detoxer as well and was thinking of using that. Now I know if I do my piss won't come close to yellow but I also take quite a bit of workout supplements and drink plenty of water a day anyway and usually my piss is never yellow.

My job and life is kind of dependent on this test. I'm just looking for some opinions or answers or anything right now. Pretty desperate.

And before people say if its that important you just shouldn't smoke, I smoke because it helps with my depression.

I am posting this response, based off my own recent experience with pre employment drug testing. I live in Colorado, and thankfully, we recently LEGALIZED Marijuana. Now that doesn't mean I can't be turned down for employment because of the THC turning up in a whiz quiz, so here is what I do/did, and I passed one with a prospective employer. If this profile fits you, you are likely to pass just the same.
1. QUIT. I know, it is bogus and boring, but you must stop smoking, I would say at least 3-5 days before the test. I did 10 days before, and passed. Don't cheat! You must 100% abstain.
2. I lift weights and exercise every day for the past year. I believe that because of this, I have been consistently getting rid of thc, though replenishing it all the same when I smoke. I'm not sure how the levels exactly work, but I can tell you this. I was smoking heavy. I was smoking weed and earwax hash every day, most of the day. I quit, and passed a whiz quiz in 10 days. I'm talking medical grade stuff mind you. The THC levels of the hash at the area dispensaries here is unreal. ;)
3. Obviously, your weight is I think, the biggest determining factor, next to abstaining from it. If you are thin like myself, it will take much less time. If you are heavy and don't exercise, I'd hit up the head shop for some zydot, and hope for the best.
4. I drink a lot of water, just by choice. I don't drink alcohol, or smoke tobacco. I think the more water you drink, especially days before the test, helps flush a lot of the thc. I take NOW special one multivitamins. I also drink coffee like Juan Valdez. All morning, and afternoon. That promotes pissing.
5. I also visit a steam sauna daily. It makes you sweat like crazy, which also detoxifies.

Hopefully, we see more states legalize the next few elections, and our favorite plant, that is harmless, will stop getting picked on.
Can someone that knows, please explain the whole "pissing in the cup mid stream" philosophy? Isn't the piss in your bladder going to come out however it's in there? I don't get that. Cheers, and good luck! Niacin, Cranberry Juice, Goldenseal.....I didn't use any of that. Just work out, and burn fat like crazy. Abstaining, is first and foremost. You can't flush something you are continually feeding to yourself.

so i just quit smoking and need to get my sytem clean so i can find a decent job i have quit before for like three months and was clean and then started back aboiut a month or so ago not i can make a g of something last me three to four days i was wondering wat is the fastest way to get this out.. ive heard geletin mix with gatorade vinegar niaicin water and cranberry juice.

Hi I am new here I am going to be honest I registered to ask a uestion about THC.
I have a job interview in 3 days and will probably reuire a drug sceen. The problem is I am a habitual smoker of THC, but I really need this job. Is it even possible to pass? I only quit smoking yesterday in hope that I would get an interview and now I have one.

I think the only option you have with such short notice is synthetic urine.

We offer 2 options: Sub-Solution & Incognito belt.

If you need any other information, please feel free to contact our customer service @ 1.888.900.5656

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkouk

Noob here with my first post. I found this site after doing a google search, and I really need an answer to my question.

First off I'm 44, got a little bit of a gut, lift weights, and walk about two miles a night five times a week at work. I am a light smoker (weekends only, and only a rare hit on hump day before going to sleep). A gram of weed will literally last me two - three weeks. I am looking at possibly being laid off and will probably be on the job hunt around March. I plan to have one last blowout on my weekend - I have three days off starting this Thursday. What would you suggest I do to make sure I have a clean UA come the end of Feb? Also I'm somewhat leery of many of the cleansers I've read about since I do have past problems with my liver and kidneys due to medications and drinking like a fish in my twenties and thirties.

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any and all advice you can give me

TC

Back
Top Bottom