How can I get THC out my system fast?

Hello....new to the forum.

I smoked this past saturday, and possibly have a drug test either this week or next week for a potential job...I am only a once a week smoker. Age 46, 5'8", 235 lbs. I've been told by my cousin, a life long user, that a lot of water, tea/coffee, and some aspirin will help flush my system. Any idea on my chances if I can push it to the end of this week/next week?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

If you are clean a minimum of 3 days before your test, you can use a natural product, such as our Rescue Cleanse. It is all natural, so you are not adding anything into your body that isn't already there and it is good for either kind of urine test you maybe subject to.

We offer express, 3 day, 2 day & overnight services if necessary.

Please feel free to contact our customer support at 1.866.900.5656 if you have any other questions.

As a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

hi guys, new user here, i have a question like everyone else. On saturday night Feb 25th, i smoked a blunt with 3 other buddies, my first time since the beginning of January, i think it was the 10th or 11th in which i smoked twice back to back days, i also smoked from about the 17th of december to about the 29th of december i smoked everyday numerous times a day, however, from september to the 17th of december i didn't smoke once, and from January 11th until saturday night i haven't smoked either, heres the deal, i might have a drug test on next wednesday. This isn't just a regular drug test, its for n c a a so it probably will be a little more in depth. I am an athlete, and the only day i don't exercise is on sunday's, I'm about 5'9 and 155-160 pounds. Since saturday night, i have been drinking a decent amount of water, extremely cutting the fat out of my diet, and limiting the calories to a minimum. What do you think my chances are of passing this test on wednesday??? this is very important because if i fail i will loose my eligibility for next year

hello!! I took a drug screen on sept 1, 2012 and passed it. I was 200 lbs at the time I smoked and smoked 5 blunts a day..maybe more sometimes for about 10 years. I exercised a lot and took a lot of fiber to get rid of the waste. Before I took the test I bought a home kit from a drug store. I barely passed the test but still decided to go in and take the drugsreen from labcorp. before I went to take the test
I took 3 Metamucil fiber wafers and went to take the test and passed. Before you take the test load up on fiber a couple of days before to poop out the thc and you shoud be good

The most obvious would be to drink alot of water and the well known "cranberry juice" miracle. IMO, lemon juice and lukewarm water. Even with honey. It keeps you zen and it helps alot with digestion, which helps flush it a bit quicker. Definitely exercise and sweat it out.

Hey there. I need some advice. For starters, I am a female that weighs 110 lbs and my height is 5'4". My RMR is 1725 so that means my metabolism is active and my BMI is 18.5. I have a medical past of kidney infection, I'm just prone to them and it sucks. So, that means that I normally intake more water than normal to maintain a health functioning organ. I was a "chronic" smoker for 2 years. (Smoking at least 3-4 bowls of mid-grade to high quility Colorado bud every day, and for one year I was really into smoking butane hash oil "dabs" which is supposed to be pure-THC.) moving on, I recently obtained my CNA (certified nursing license) in June and realised that you need to pass a entrance drug test for a job. Nervously, I brought up the intake of water along with taking two B-12 per day and cutting down how much I smoked to a max of 4 times a week, one bowl. A friend of mine who was in the military suggested taking Niacin (non-flush) twice per day for a week and that will take out the THC in my system. He solemnly swears that niacin works and that's how he passed his drug test while in the service. Scepticly, I bought a bottle for $15 and began taking it for three weeks, one pill a day. I smoked at max twice a week, one bowl and got so high it was incredible, like the first time I ever smoked before. My tolerence was so low that after one hit I was done. My friend in the military pointed out that smoking and taking niacin was pointless, while my boyfriend suggested that my body may become ammune. He disagreed with him. So I quit taking niacin. Drank water, cranberry juice and sweating as much as possible, laying in the sun, trying to lower the cumulative amount of thc my body has stored over the years. I officially quit smoking yesterday after bickering with myself for a month to quit. I took two niacin after 5 days of not taking any, I'm drinking water, and going to start exercising more, instead of baking in the heat.

What else should I try in order to pass a test in a week, or if that's even possible trying to get a job as a nurse? I'm ready to grow up and quit my bad habit, even though I wished I didn't have too. Some say to increase the amount of niacin to 6 pills before the test.. But that seems like a lot, especially since they are heart and lipid pills. I'm alright with the idea of drinking vinaigrette (How much should I use to drink?) I'm exteremly sckeptical about the whole bleach idea, doesn't sound health and I heard that some tests are able to tell you the age of the patient based on the urine. (Yikes.) so, I gave you my story. Do you think what I'm doing already will work? Do you have any tips? Thank you. :)

New post here not asking how to get system clean just want to get a questions answered. I heard from a few different friends putting iodised salt packets in the urine will (get rid of) the THC in the urine, is there any truth to this???

Hello! New Poster here! I have a question.

I'm a new smoker. I've only smoked about 6 times. I just got interveiwed for a job and they drug test. The last time i smoked was probably about 2 1/2 weeks ago but I really wanna smoke tonight one last time before I start the job. How can I smoke and get it out in the next few days with being cheap? Help please. :)

yoo everybody i got a question
i went on a holiday to my friends place for one month and we used to smoke like 4 times per week but like a joint between 4 guys and on the pipe from now and then soo the last time i smoked was the 23th of august and i gonna have a drug test like in october or november , the problem is im kindda chubby and i know thc gets stored in fat cells so i wanna know if i might fail the test or what can i do to get it out of my system.
another questionn how long does weed stays in your system if i smoke one joint ? lets say i smoke one joint today how long will stay in my system?

i went on a holiday to my friends place for one month and we used to smoke like 4 times per week but like a joint between 4 guys and on the pipe from now and then soo the last time i smoked was the 23th of august and i gonna have a drug test like in october or november , the problem is im kindda chubby and i know thc gets stored in fat cells so i wanna know if i might fail the test or what can i do to get it out of my system.
another questionn how long does weed stays in your system if i smoke one joint ? lets say i smoke one joint today how long will stay in my system?

If you smoked only one joint, it will most likely not even show up. Now keep in mind everyones body is different. So why don't you just go down to the corner drug store and purchase a test panel and test yourself, as I suspect you might already been clean.
If you can't find them in your area, we sell them on our website here

As a 420Magazine sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

That one joint will probably not show up, you should be good but the end decision is yours since you are the one that will have to deal with any consequences, if any arise.

I currently serve in a reserve branch of the military... I am tested just about every month and I enjoy pulling on a blunt or smoking a bowl here and there. I would say I smoke about 3 to 4 times a week. Its been five years and I have never failed a piss test on the civilian side or military side. Here is my remedy.

1. Definitly try to stop smoking 7 days out from your test. I know it sucks but after day three its not bad. In fact its nice to poke your head out of the clouds for a moment.

2. I take a shot glass and do 3 to four shots of white vinegar a day for the week. vinegar costs about a buck. I chase it with cranberry juice. I would recomend drinking about a gallon over the week. Cranberry juice by the gallon is about five dollars.

3. Drink a half gallon of water a day on top of your normal fluid intake for that whole week. The more the better.

Any one who sais vinegar, cranberry juice and water will not work is not being 100 percent honest. If you are a fat body or smoke ridiculous amounts then you may want to take some extra precautions like niacin and golden seal. Depending on which tools you use the cleansing process can range from 6 dollars to about 15 dollars. Working out is also a good idea as sweat is best for getting rid of THC. If i have to emphasize any part of these directions it would be the week without smoking. Anyway until they legalize it this is what we have to do. there are great system cleansers out there but they can be expensive. Smoke well my friends.

Thank you very much for the re-assurance I been drinking a shit ton of water and cranberry juice all week, looks like its time to start some vinegar shots XD

t0k3r420 has the right idea with the vinegar. I did it like this and it worked: Drink a half cup of distilled white vinegar. 30 minutes later drink a pint of distilled water. Repeat this every hour until your test.

I've been a marijuana smoker for almost 20 years, I have totally quit and its 3 weeks now. I'm doing this because I have a job offer and they drug test. I know THC stays in your fat cells for a long time. I'm roughly 160pound, 5 feet 11 inches and skinny. I have always had a very high metabolism.

I am doing everything ive read to get the THC out of my system asap.

I work 9 hours a day walking a lot, lifting, pushing, pulling items all day long plus I walk to work everyday aprox 10 min walk. I have always been a huge water drinker and aprox. drink about 8 to 10 500ml of water a day. Also have started putting lemons in my water.

I am going to the gym and running/walking the track, swimming a lot and hitting the whirlpool and 2 -20min sauna sessions. Today I took 2 500ml of "Jamieson" brand of niacin. I felt the burn big time!!!! Then went to the gym once it kicked in and did 3 10 to 15 min sessions in the sauna. I am going to the bathroom ALOT and it comes out clear.Am I doing everything I should to get the THC out of my system and fat cells? Aprox how long do you think till it will be 100000% out of my system?

Please help

Just came back to say that the last time I indulged was 10/3. Prior to that I smoked daily for a while and today was the first day I was able to pass a home test with no dilution. It wasn't my first void of the day, but I now have an idea of how long it takes to get it out of my system. Going forward, I will continue to dilute moderately for any official test until the 45 day mark.
I will also assume that smoking anything right now will put me close to having to go another 30 days before I can pass.

I need help I have been smoking weed for 2 years strainght and recently got in trouble and now I'm on colors or random screens. How can I get Thc out of my fat cells and keep in mind I'm a lil over weight so it sticks to me more I think I weight 200 pounds and I'm about 5'7

Hey all, I recently began a job search and knew I needed to get clean in case I am drug-tested. I am a 29-year-old female, 160 lbs, 5'5" tall, and I was a pretty heavy smoker up until two weeks ago. I smoked about an eighth of medical grade cannabis weekly for about a year and stopped exactly 14 days ago. I started taking 250mg of Niacin, 500mg cranberry pills and 2 liters of water daily. I also started doing an hour of cardio exercises about 4-5 times a week to try and burn off some fat. I bought a home drug test from Walgreens and plan to take it on the 21-day mark, but I was just wondering if there was anybody in this thread who is about the same weight as me, ad if so how long did it take you to test negative? I will update in a week to let you know about the results of my home test. Thanks!

Hey I'm new user as well to this site and I simply joined to find the same exact answers. We basically have the same traits (with the exception that I'm a wrestler in the NCAA, about 6'3, and weigh about 140). My question is how did your test go and what did you inevitably do to pass if you did. I smoked on Sunday, a lot over winter break, and I'm really worried about passing the test considering my coach told me it was going to be SOON and that I was going to be tested. If you or anyone could help me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys
I can tell you what has worked for me in three different tests.
I'm 5'11 200 lbs, some fat (20%), but I'm pretty muscular.
Drink lots of water as soon as you want to start cleansing for the test. (Gallon a day)
24 hrs before testing I begin to drink a glass (8 to 16 oz) of water every couple of hours.
Be close to a place to urinate at all times!
Because water dilutes your urine and changes it's color and composition I take a vitamin B complex (b100) and Creatine a few of hours before the test. You can begin the Creatine much sooner , days before, as it takes that long to build up in your muscle tissue.Creatinine (creatine metabolite) is what has been flagged in tests that I know of as diluted, the B100 just makes it yellow,(instead of clear as water and probably adds some other metabolites that help make urine seem normal).

I've read in an article in a major publication (wanna say Times) that Visine creates false negatives.
Eye drops. A compound common to this products makes the test come back false negative according to the medical care professional that was being interviewed. Just a few drops will do it, not enough to change temperature of urine specimen. Fill that cup as much as possible and add 5-10 drops.

I have tried it in conjunction with the water drinking method with success in my last test for employment. Double tap...

I wish you luck. Just a caveat.
Everyone is different and what works for one person may not necessarily work for another.
With that said, I have tried some of the smoke shop remedies with mixed success.
There's a hundred different concoctions out there.
When I tried these it seemed that they only worked when I had enough time to drink water and urinate several times.
One time I had to test within a couple of hours and failed, because even though I had the cleanser with me, I did not have enough time to drink and urinate more than twice. If you can delay the test to drink and pee, do it for as long as possible.
Keep in mind that temperature and color are the first thing they will look at when you step out of that room...

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom