How can I get THC out my system fast?

Hello, I am new here.. I have been smoking heavy between March to July. I stopped around 2nd week of July. the last two I used was 3.5gram of med weed and half oz of reggie.. and I have not smoke since about a month.. I have been drinking lot of water.. in the last 3 days, I have been drinking lemon water... I bought my own THC test kit from WalGreen. Afraid to take the test becz of excess water, so lightly yellow Urine.. waste not on clear... I have been walking a miles for three days. sore legs... ugh... but I was gladly to sweat it out a lot.... Will it help to sweat a lot in a hot room, without A/C?? How long do I have? when the best time to take the test at home? give it a few days without excerise? thinking about getting niacin, green tea, and fiber. I'm around 310lbs and 6'4".

Hey guys!! I have the same question as everyone else but mine is a bit strange I think. I don't ever smoke but about three weeks ago I had two joints. It is still coming up on my home testing and I have a drug test for my dream job in 4 days!!! I always thought if you weren't a regular smoker it was only afew days in the system? I didn't know about the test at the time or I wouldn't have smoked it!

Any help would be great

Hey everyone, I need help and some advice on getting clean quick. I'm 26 years old, 5' 11", I have a fast metabolism, and I weigh 150. I currently work at a seasonal job and we are suppose to get laid off in the middle of september and I quit smoking about two weeks ago. I've been drinking lots of water and cranberry juice. How long do you all think it'll take for me to get clean? Please reply I'm begging all of you.

Re: Somebody help please!!!!!!!

I am taking classes to become a nurse,,, something that I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl. Today was my first day of class and they gave us a drug test which I flunked. I stopped smoking earlier this month on OCT 4 once I found out I was excepted into the classes. I had also been takin them bitch ass Niacin pills once a day (that didnt work). The lead nurse of the class told me I could come back tomorrow and take it again but I better be clean. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!! I dont know what to do, I was never a heavy smoker so I dont understand why I flunked. I had also drank alot of green tea and cranberry juice prior to the test. I really want to take these classes. If I pass the test tomorrow I will never smoke again!! i just need a quick safe way to get clean.:confused:

I just passed in 20 hours. First, stop smoking. Then dose two times in 6 hours with 2 oz of vinegar. Drink hot tea as often as u can right up until test time. The test are looking for 50ppm of drugs or more. However this makes your urine clear. So take vitamin B12 at 3 times the RDA. To color urine. They make u wash your hands and put dye in toilet for traces of bleach. Use white powder cleanser WITH BLEACH place a tiny amount in a square of tissue fold it up and place in pocket. The hot tea is a diuretic. The powder bleach is to be dumped in your sample, do not throw tissue in toilet, and don't pour it in over toilet because the dye will tell on you. Swirl your sample to dissolve powder. Flushing your system....done. Tad bit of powdered bleach....done. Then your golden. Just did it myself 4 days ago for a job, got the call today...I'm hired. Wanted to pass on the wisdom for Karma's sake. Good luck!!!

Happy you passed but I don't know your home made system seems pretty complicated, not counting having to drink vinegar?? Gross

Simple solutions are sold here TestNegative.com and 420Magazine members get 15% off everything in store with coupon code: 420MAG
Clear Choice Brand products keeping it fast, easy and effective since 1993 (yeah that's 22 years)

hey so i just lost my job over a misunderstandin and i have to go job hunting again. i dont know when i'll get test but the last temp agency i went to hooked me up with a job the first time i went in so theres a chance it'll be really soon. ive heard mix reviews on niacin some say it works others say that niacin cant actually detox ur system. im 5'9 and weigh 240. the last time i smokd was yesterday before i found out i was let go so im kinda desperate. like i said ive heard mixed reviews about niacin and ive also heard about drinkin distilled water, white vinegar, cranberry juice (does it have to be without sugar?) and ive also heard the ther vitamins like c and d help as well. ive also heard that chlorophyll works too. what should i do and or take, in what amounts, how many times a day and for how long. is there a specific time before the test i need to do this or can i just start right now cause i know some detx drinks only mask u for a few hours. if possible id like to start asap and do something that will keep me clean as long as i keep doin it and dont smoke

I am a 42 year old female, 5'1" and weigh 150 lbs. I'm an almost every day smoker, but I only smoke 2-3 hits from a bowl in the evening 4-6 days per week to help me sleep. I just found out yesterday that I need to pass a test by next Friday. I'm not in shape physically, so exercising is difficult, but I can try to do more of that. Last night, I started drinking tons of water and I began a regular body cleanse product I found at the pharmacy. I also started taking niacin, about 750 mg per day, but it's not the liquid form. A friend is looking for a quick detox for me in the local head shops. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to pee clean, but I don't want to try to cheat the test because it could backfire and cause more problems. Some of the things I'm reading here leave me feeling like there's no hope. Please tell me the truth, is there any chance at all that I could pass a test next Friday-a week from today, if the last time I smoked was two nights ago? I'm terrified, because I could lose my kids and my job over this.

So i am in a bit of a situation, i recently smoked about 3 days ago. I managed to get a call for an interview and i have to do a drug test. I quit smoking 3 years ago but... A buddy of mine is moving soon so we wanted to have a good time and celebrate the moments we have, so we called up a friend of hours and got a bit of something. I forgot i put in my application for a job. They managed to call me within a few days and scheduled my interview today (Monday) at 11 AM. I smoked Friday night, received the call Saturday afternoon, drunk lots of water and tea, but i don't have access to anything so i can't tell if it's in my system (most likely still is). I just wanted to share my situation, since i am a bit nervous.

Hi Ahhhcrapola, sounds you won't have a choice and will need some help. Check out our website for different solutions we have. Good luck.

So i am in a bit of a situation, i recently smoked about 3 days ago. I managed to get a call for an interview and i have to do a drug test. I quit smoking 3 years ago but... A buddy of mine is moving soon so we wanted to have a good time and celebrate the moments we have, so we called up a friend of hours and got a bit of something. I forgot i put in my application for a job. They managed to call me within a few days and scheduled my interview today (Monday) at 11 AM. I smoked Friday night, received the call Saturday afternoon, drunk lots of water and tea, but i don't have access to anything so i can't tell if it's in my system (most likely still is). I just wanted to share my situation, since i am a bit nervous.

You should be fine, most often a one time use won't be enough to show up. Compounded repetitive use is usually the big problem. You can see if your local drug store carries any self test panels. If not we sell them.

Hello sir/ma'am, I have smoked weed once from an estimated time frame of 6 hours on that specific day and less than 1 gram. Maybe mid grade quality? Assuming. That was 30 days ago and prior to that, I have not ingested any since 7 months before my last use. I have a military DT coming up in 7 days, so it will be 37 days in total of being clean. I took a cheap at home drug test from my first dirtiest urine of the day and passed with a normal line but not as solid as the other testing strips since I've never taken any drugs besides weed. My concern is, do you think I will pass? The line was barely faint, but comparing it to the other lines that I have no history of usage, I'd say the line from the THC was 85 percent there without dilution and first dirtiest pee of the day since I woke up (100 percent being completely solid for the line) I'm 5'7, 160 lbs. and my body fat is 25% just to give you a general idea. Please help! Any info that is relevant would be kindly appreciated!

Chlorella liquid and tablets you cant eat enough of the stuff, and some spirulina for good measure.

The night before the test drink as much 4% beer as possible. aim for 6 litres.

Drink a teaspoon of black strap molasses in hot water in the morning, it will help your hangover.

All the best.

Kiwiiwik

Re: MEPS DRUG TEST! PLEASE HELP! YORISHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU

Hello sir/ma'am, I have smoked weed once from an estimated time frame of 6 hours on that specific day and less than 1 gram. Maybe mid grade quality? Assuming. That was 30 days ago and prior to that, I have not ingested any since 7 months before my last use. I have a military DT coming up in 7 days, so it will be 37 days in total of being clean. I took a cheap at home drug test from my first dirtiest urine of the day and passed with a normal line but not as solid as the other testing strips since I've never taken any drugs besides weed. My concern is, do you think I will pass? The line was barely faint, but comparing it to the other lines that I have no history of usage, I'd say the line from the THC was 85 percent there without dilution and first dirtiest pee of the day since I woke up (100 percent being completely solid for the line) I'm 5'7, 160 lbs. and my body fat is 25% just to give you a general idea. Please help! Any info that is relevant would be kindly appreciated!

Re: MEPS DRUG TEST! PLEASE HELP! YORISHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU

you will pass , there is a margin of error, what ever you do never admit to using it under any circumstances.

you will be fine. get some chlorella tablets from your health store. It stays in your system around 30 days detectable.

you will pass , there is a margin of error, what ever you do never admit to using it under any circumstances.

you will be fine. get some chlorella tablets from your health store. It stays in your system around 30 days detectable.

Lol, appreciate it KiwiiwiK! :) Brings me closer to a peace of mind! Ok, I won't! Do you have prior military or MEPS experience? Just wondering. Right on! I'll look it up and put it in serious consideration! Arigatou gozaimasu! :3

Lol, appreciate it KiwiiwiK! :) Brings me closer to a peace of mind! Ok, I won't! Do you have prior military or MEPS experience? Just wondering. Right on! I'll look it up and put it in serious consideration! Arigatou gozaimasu! :3

No military experience sorry, My profession is horticulture, I own a Kiwifruit and avocado orchard and are a horticulture consultant.

Ive had my far share of drug tests in the past, it makes you feel uneasy , generally your safe after 30 days of no use, THC sticks to fat cells, eating nothing else but pure protein will force your body into ketosis and force it to burn your fat reserves while supporting muscle , zero carbohydrates and detox you faster, im also a qualified nutritionist .

Back
Top Bottom