How do I determine a female sex plant from a male?

plant260.jpg
plant260.jpg

tell the plant to turn his head and cought! If it has balls its a man or it has had a transplant. Female do not have sacks. Like the birds and the bees thing

U can salvage some out of if but from the plants that I had that hermied, it wasn't that good. Was basically regs. Full of seeds.

It's upsetting after all you hard work time effort and let's not forget the energy cost but get it out and start again . There is only one way in this world that get us anywhere and that's forward . I hardly slept last night thinking of my wasted time etc etc . But if you get knocked off ya horse you have to get back on . Today is the start of something good I hope .

Right ok a bit of background . This isn't my first time growing just my first time sexing . In my room I had 3 plants from seed and 1 chop . I have pulled the two males which seem to have flowered faster than the 3rd seed which when I look closer looks completely different than the other 2 . So let's hope it's a girl . I've brought some femanized mangoes today and have started them in my mother/cutting room . Let's hope everything goes well . Thanks for all the help .

Back
Top Bottom