How long before stored cannabis loses its freshness?

i am thinkin there is some actual science on that topic,, out there,, some real facts

but as @Pennywise said,, the proper cure takes a few months, and if done properly will only enhance the affects

That is supposedly the area where cannabis first appeared.

a lot of research point to it coming from russia through mongolia and kazakhstan in to china.

they don't really know if it came from china to russia or, from russia to china. in russia it it is more a ruderalis / hemp, by the time your in to china, it gains thc and some other components.

The best part of the cannabis burial shroud from china story is the man in the grave the farmer was Irish!

they were sick of potatoes even then and looking for a way out .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was going to say Russian China step and Mongolia but again dude was from Scotland or Ireland he was not Chinese or Mongolian or Russian.:hmmmm:

genetic tracing would probably back you on that. greater physical barriers exist for it to have gone through kazakhstan, and the plant found there is less related to what is found in either russia or mongolia.

and how do you ken 'bout a fine ruby haired lass and a generous dram of Irish Whiskey?

we call it churlish whiskey ... :p

just dug up me last tatters today,, :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom