How many grows does a 1 liter bundle of nutrients last?

Mariano Gomes

Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let's say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow. Estimates are fine.

Good luck on your grow. I find that the amount of nutrients required will really depend on how many plants your growing, size of containers and how thirsty your girls are.

I generally grow using 1/2 the strength of the labeled nutrient dosage. As you already mentioned, if you are growing in CoCo you will definitely need Cal-Mag and PH Up and PH Down. I use Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Connoisseur CoCo and it really takes away the need to PH on a regular basis. It is a two part system Grow and a 2 part Bloom. Each liter of Grow and Bloom last me 1-2 grows of 6 plants.

Ok I looked through my orders to find the last two orders of my main Bloom nute. I'm using Botanicare stuff. Bloom is what I use more of than any other bottle. I run a perpetual grow so there is always something flowering in the bloom room and it's usually reasonably full. Full means a plant surface area of about 25 square feet. About 4' x 7' or a bit less.
A four liter jug lasted me over eight months. So one litre of bloom would probably get me through one grow if I flowered a room full from start to finish. Calmag seems to be my second most used bottle and then the Grow formula after that.
Hope that helps.

Good luck on your grow. I find that the amount of nutrients required will really depend on how many plants your growing, size of containers and how thirsty your girls are.

I generally grow using 1/2 the strength of the labeled nutrient dosage. As you already mentioned, if you are growing in CoCo you will definitely need Cal-Mag and PH Up and PH Down. I use Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Connoisseur CoCo and it really takes away the need to PH on a regular basis. It is a two part system Grow and a 2 part Bloom. Each liter of Grow and Bloom last me 1-2 grows of 6 plants.

Those are the 1 liter bottles?

Here's a list of the only fertilizers locally made looks like it is for orchids and I checked the ratios against grow weed easy's recommended ratios and nothing sticks but your experienced eye might see something better. Ramgo International Corporation : Constantly bringing and producing the world's best high quality seeds to the Filipino Farmers - seeds supplier in the philippines - Fertilizers I don't know as well if this would work with autopots it might clog the system....

just find supplies locally or grow in dirt with 100%bio crap

no matter where you live there's a big chance ppl use NPK ferts .. you can use tomato or cactus ferts I hear.

3 months shipping time .. do you live in Antarctica?

I see many ferts on that page say Foliar ... that means you can spray them on the plant , I think they should work also for root feeding , as it's just chemical , shouldn't clog anything either.

NPK ratios vary some by all manufacturers .. some make up their own formulas ... in coco being run to waste hydroponics I think the ratios can be a bit off and still produce fine plants because you feed every day new ferts .

I think you'll have more trouble with other stuff than with the ferts , like water filtration, ph/ec pens liquid ,you must buy many things in advance you don't even know they exist ...

Already bought an ec/ph pen in advanced to test my tap water so i can probably try this local stuff and base my nutrient feeding on PPM?

I see many ferts on that page say Foliar ... that means you can spray them on the plant , I think they should work also for root feeding , as it's just chemical , shouldn't clog anything either.

NPK ratios vary some by all manufacturers .. some make up their own formulas ... in coco being run to waste hydroponics I think the ratios can be a bit off and still produce fine plants because you feed every day new ferts .

I think you'll have more trouble with other stuff than with the ferts , like water filtration, ph/ec pens liquid ,you must buy many things in advance you don't even know they exist ...

Go for ph perfect grow micro bloom series 75$ for the set I'm in coco I vegged this barely using any nutes. Mostly 1.25 ml-2.5 grow about 2-4 ml cal mag per gal all ratios 2-3 ml micro and 1-2.5 ml bloom per day in coco and no ph ing ever and it last a long time see results right here of. Or this is journaled here on the mag

823833345444598cb9fc1720faf9b1d5.jpg
54 days veg
Advanced nutrients led 4x4x6.5 tent

So yes little goes along way I use tap water that reads 170 ppm no issues to report .

I'm also using PH Perfect product and use it at about 1/2 strength to get to about 550-600 PPM. As your plant matures it should be able to use more if you wish but many feed them in this range the complete grow.

Back
Top Bottom