How many Mason Jars?

If you exhaust to the outside you need make up air, whether it comes from the outside or another part of the house is up to you. If you circulate air or heat through the house with central air, the odor of the grow will also circulate through the house.
I will setup a box fan outside of the room blowing air into it to get fresh air in. How will the odor circulate through the house if I keep the fan of the furnace running all the time pushing air out of the one vent in the room I can set the fan to rub 24/7. Then the inline fan and filter will be pulling smelly air from the room aswell and venting outside. I expect some smell of course but would just like it if the wholeee entire house didnt wreak lol

I will setup a box fan outside of the room blowing air into it to get fresh air in. How will the odor circulate through the house if I keep the fan of the furnace running all the time pushing air out of the one vent in the room I can set the fan to rub 24/7. Then the inline fan and filter will be pulling smelly air from the room aswell and venting outside. I expect some smell of course but would just like it if the wholeee entire house didnt wreak lol
If you blow air in the room with your central air, it will want to return to the air return filter on the central air system then mix with all of the air circulating in your house

Merv-13 air filters in your air handler work pretty good. We change ours 2x a year can change them sooner and the side benefit, it filters out Covid-19 and other viruses and mold spores. Only time I can smell weed and its slight is right after lights out.

If you blow air in the room with your central air, it will want to return to the air return filter on the central air system then mix with all of the air circulating in your house
Even if I have the fan run 24/7? I have 3 cold air returns in the house, 2 upstairs and 1 in the living room downstairs none of which are in the area I will dry

I get about 2oz per half gallon jars. You really dont want to stuff the jar tight for curing purposes. I got 50
Oz from 4 plants last season and had it in jars at first, but bought a 19 liter harvest keeper its holds a little less than 2 pounds
I like to keep my buds sort of whole to slow drying but sometimes it can be tough. This is a half glow jar

Back
Top Bottom