How many people smoke resin

hmm, i sure have inhaled enough of the shit in my life. until now.
use a small jar of 151 or absolut, or you could use 91% rubbing alcohol. i dont. i use 190proof mason..anyway. soak your stuff(pipes, parts, screens, and scrape your resins into the small jar(inch of alcohol) and shake once in a while. when you get ready...lookout ! filter it through a coffee filter and retain the cleaned liquid(honey) throw the rest away after squeezing the bejeezez out of it. evaporate(without heat) until you left with the honey(very pure) I use a small silicon cupcake baking dish to do it in. then I freeze it , then it pops out and it is way better than most weed I ever bought. you can eat this and cop a buzz. !! really. can even soak your bud in booze and it seperates the thc from the plant material, strain it, and your booze becomes a teaspoon at a time do.

hush

nah i cant stand smoking resin. I smoke dro occasionally but i dont really enjoy the experience of smoking as much as the high. But then when I smoke that kind bud every bowl is an adventure.

I've done it & I'm sure I'll do it again too. I don't see what the big deal is. It's not b/c I'm broke or anything, I just can't stand to toss the stuff. My hubby is awesome & he will clean out my stems when they get clogged and stuff, so I'll smoke the resin if I want. Actually, it's pretty kick ass for bad pain. Works better than the best weed I have, better than concentrate. I just save it up in a jar & I'll reach for that sometimes. It's a choice, not a last resort. I like to change up what I smoke, so I'll buy stuff sometimes just b/c I'm bored & wanna try something new, and another day I'll smoke resin. IDK, I guess I'm the oddball here.

I only smoke resin if times get real tough. If I was in a state where bud wasn't public enemy number one I would suspect that I wouldn't ever touch the stuff. The argument that it doesn't get you high is bullshit. I'm a long time smoker and I can tell you right now that the THC levels are much lower in resin. The TAR level are much higher in resin. So, with that being said...Resin will get you high, although not as high as the fresh green. Resin will also introduce more tar into your lungs. However, it will mess you up big time. In conclusion, if your goal it to get stoned then this will work. For those of you who say you don't get high...you must not be smoking the right bud to begin with.

Hey another response lol :)

I still smoke resin sometimes. Nothing's changed! Haha. I have started taking all my roaches and saving what's left inside & emptying it out into a glass jar at the end of each joint. Ends up being a really great thing, for me anyway, to turn to when I have certain pain that just doesn't quit, or can't get to sleep at night from pain, etc. The resin left on the weed + the weed that's left makes a good combo for me. I'm positive I'm not the only one doing this, but felt like rambling today.

And I save my resin, still when my pieces are cleaned. I don't HAVE to smoke it, but I know I turn to it, so I do when I need to & save it up.

I see the reference for lung cancer, etc. That's great. Does anyone have any factual/reference links on the resin issue? I smoke weed for two main reasons 1. It's the ONLY friggin thing that works for a lot of my issues 2. Natural medicine (huge advocate for natural healing etc).

While I am completely aware that just b/c something is natural, it doesn't automatically fall into the "totally ok to do w/zero side effects" category. It's prolly gonna be hard to find that kind of source though since anything involving pot is just so easy to access lol

I'd like to weight the risks, if there are real risks, of continuing to smoke & make an educated decision vs an "I heard it's bad for you so I think I'll stop" decision... or the opposite - keep doing it & find out it's truly bad.

I absolutely hate Resin it tastes like shit and theres probably bin bags and tires in there especially in Blackpool where i live and all the chavs smoke it cos its cheap.

I'll admit it, I've smoked resin from my pipes many times.

Don't make it a habit and I don't save the resin when I clean my pipes. But there have been times when I've been out of weed and I'll get a quick high from the resin. It's a crappy high and doesn't last long. Boo.

I know this topic is old and that the "resin vs tar" debate has been going on for years and years and years between stoners all over the place..but I still feel that this needs to be re-iterated:

What's left after combustion is NOT resin! That is tar and other nasty chemicals and shit that should not be smoked..it's just disgusting. It may have some effect on you because of the carbon monoxide and other chemicals inherent in smoke, but that's just nasty.

Resin is produced by some LIVING plants, it is different for every species of plant and Cannabis resin is very highly concentrated with cannabinoids and THC, which is why hashish is made from resin: because it's fucking potent! Tree sap is similar to resin, and that resin is sometimes used to make syrups and stuff, similar to how Cannabis resin is used to make good stuff as well.

It's your decision what you choose to smoke, but personally I have never smoked straight tar scraped from a pipe and I never intend to.

Peace ;)

i smoked resin like a week ago...i've always smoked resin ever since i found out about it i been doing it...& it does get you high as fuck!...its like smoking bud but the difference is that bud smells,taste way better than resin.the thing that im worried about is fucking up my lungs...i smoked alot before "resin & bud" & i know i fucked up my lungs already cuz i used to play soccer & really didnt get tired that fast but now i get tired fast...im the same no more...but believe me it gets you fucked up!!!:tokin:

I used to smoke resin when I was a kid back in the day when marijuana was the forbidden fruit and there was NO MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES! If we wanted weed we had to go out and buy it and sometimes the supply would lower than the demand and we would have no choice but to smoke resin. Nowadays, I can get free bud trim and unsellable buds @ the collective and make hash out of my bubble bags (although I do it all outside because I am paranoid about spider mites in the mash bags). I haven't had to do that in a long time. I usually buy and 1/8 to 1/4 every 2 days of OG KUSH or Chem Dawg and then I always buy a bag of a strain I have never tried just to see how I like it. I have tried almost every strain at the collective by now...over 50!

Back
Top Bottom