Smoke Resin?

heyben

my friend was telling me that you can just smoke the resin of a bowl u havnt cleaned in a while right off of the bowl, and you will get baked. i just took a few hits, and i feel a bit high. what is the most effective way to get high off of resin?

Well I'm not an expert but I have a friend who boils his pipes then scrapes the resin out of them and makes a little ball then smokes it. It seems to work well but I don't like it much. I have a hookah and one time a friend and i made little resin coals for our hookah and it kept the bowl cherry for a really long time.

Smoking resin is disgusting.
It's like eating shit.

what I like to do with resin... wait backup
1)get a grinder w/ a kief screen and kief your bud
2)Pack the chamber of your pipe with bud
3)smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke
3)when you run out of pot now you have resignated weed real sticky and kief
4)sprinkle the kief on the resignated bud

I'm gonna get you high today

Put that in you pipe and smoke it, Biatch

theMaRTuiGaN said:
if you dont want to scrape it i would suggest taking a piece of some sort of clothe, and wrapping it in just one spot on your pipe. where you would be holding it, because in order to get a good hit the pipe will be hotter then what you can hold. after you have something in place to prevent burning just smoke the hell out of it. youll have to do quite a bit of sucking before it even starts burning but after its going try to keep it hot. by that i mean dont take a hit and then put it down and take a hit after a half hour bc youll have to get it hot again. can you kind of get what im saying?

i understand what you are saying, but is there a point that the glass gets too hot and cracks or something? especially since this probably isnt great quality glass, i got it pretty cheap on the streets, and its the only one i have for the next month here at school so i dont want to break it

glass will break if it gets hot enough. Try to scrape it out of the bowl, and smoke it in a metal pipe, and use a sock over your hand for heat purposes. Hmm... actually, don't do that. That gives a terrible picture of a stoner.

the best way to smoke resin is to not smoke it at all. Hold out and get ahold of some more!

I feel like you kind of disservice yourself because you only get kinda high and it tastes funky.

i hate how some ppl say that resin is not good. your just like all the people that say marijuana is no good. i actually like resin. it gives me a diferent high then weed. ive smoked resin even when i had bud.

it all depends on what kind of glass pipe you have. you dont want to get it super hot but i really doubt it is going to crack unless you were to get water on it. have you ever smoked anything out of a light bulb? ive only cracked one light bulb from smoking out of it and i dont think ive ever seen a pipe with glass as un-thick as that. you shouldnt worry about that.

^^ The reason that people say resin isn't good to smoke is because of what resin consists of.

It is simply the tar and residue formed from the combustion of your weed. It contains a very low THC content, and causes far worse harm to your lungs than it benefits your high.

Try collecting your roaches, and using that as your "rainy-day fund". Although the roaches are also soaked in resin, they consist of mainly bud and produce a lot healhier high.

i hate to say it, but saying resin is no good is nothing like saying weed is no good. resin is actually not too good for you. but smoke it all you want.

Yuk! That shit will kill ya.Smoking res scaped from a bowl is a low that i will not do.Its not worth it and it taste like shit.

ha ha smokin resin out of a light bulb that won't make stoners look bad cause they'll think your a crack head
Just kidding actually the light bulb idea ain't half bad because if you don't heat the resin directly and swirl your lighter as you inhale only getting the steam and not the smoke it's like a low quality vaporizer

I Love Resin... I look forward to building up resin in my pipe when we smoke. I usually smoke about a month or two and let the resin build up. then one day ill scrape it with a bent out paper clip and usually get like 4-5bowls full of resin. that shit burns forever and you get really ripped cause all of the diffrent strains of weed that ive smoked in my pipe. I dunno call me crazy but I really do look forward to building up resin then havin a huge smoke down that lasts for hours

i cant say that i havent smoked resin. but then it got to the point where i realized i should never be so desperate to smoke that i have to smoke tar.

frosurfer420 said:
i hate to say it, but saying resin is no good is nothing like saying weed is no good. resin is actually not too good for you. but smoke it all you want.

some people that dont smoke weed say its not good to smoke weed. how is that nothing like somebody that doesnt smoke resin saying resin is no good?
even if the resin is un-healthy, so is smoking weed. i dont know of anything that you can heathily smoke. in my opinion its all a matter of opinion.

there is a big difference. i dont remember where, but i believe smokeymacpot made a post on "resin". The black resin you are smoking is nothing but tar, and its a carcinogen (or something along those lines). I dont give two shits if u smoke resin, its your choice. fuck, give me ur adress and everytime i clean my bowls ill send you all of it. youll never have to buy weed again.

ALL I KNOW ABOUT RESIN IS THAT IT MADE MY GLASS PIECE A BAD ASS COLOR SO I LIKE RESIN IN MY BOWL I CLEAN IT OUT AT THE END OF THE WEEK AND SMOKE WHAT I GET OUT OF IT A LITTLE JUST FOR IT TO HIT BETTER BUT I LET THE RESIN CHILL AND COLOR MY PIECE

Resin's pretty gross, not just that it's bad for you but yeah it tastes like shit, and makes your breath smell even worse. I used to smoke it every once a while but it's really not worth it, just try to always have some green lying around smewhere so if your really fiending for a buzz you can scrape something together.

Back
Top Bottom