Smoke Resin?

I smoke resin, but only as a last alternative. I have this big gandalf looking glass piece that resins up real nice. Its great to get a bunch of different chronic strains and/or hash together in one resinous ball of glory. It always bakes me beyond belief. :grinjoint: For the most part I always just use my volcano, though.

*well one, i'm almost positive a ton of people have scraped and smoked, including me.
*two, sorry but smoking resin is not what makes you a true smoker. That just doesn't make sense. Your recognition of the cons outweighing the pros of resin smoking will more likely catagorize you as a "true" smoker.
* and three, resin will get you that weird short buzz, but the truth is, the THC content is so low and like big dog says, its nothing but tar, the stuff that RUINS your lungs from ciggs too. Its usually ones mentality that really determines actually how high they are. Really depends on your tolerance too.

Put your pipe in alcohol for a day....that will take care of the resin and you wont have to go through the rough process of smoking it.
theres a thing called fume-wash that will remove the precious metals fumed to your glass when using alcohol. i would not reccomend this whatsoever unless you have a pipe without fuming.

2Smokin0Jap5: gettin' all serious and educational on us, eh? here are the simple facts. if you are a stoner and you run out of weed, scrape your pipe and smoke it and you will get high. if it's a short buzz, smoke more. it's only till you get a sack right? it may be bad for you, but so is breathing that burnt diesel fuel from the local city bus....and eating that big mac during lunch. so forget all that health crap...because if it's not one thing, it's the other.

what is a true smoker by the way?

Someone replied that resin dosent get you stoned, there wrong. I get smashed off the resin i scrape out of my bowl.Trust me, it usually take a nice amount to get really baked. and it will gag you so smoke slow:cool:

those nasty tars in your pipe do attract tiny bits of thc vapors and psrticles in that smoke so it will get you high

using a water pipe or some sort of vaporizing device will min amize the taste and tar issues

wood spring type clothespins and a heat gun with temp settings
can help a lot for hot pipe holding and tast/temp control

I Would smoke so called "resin" anyday I wanted to get high!
I would like to know if anyone who got high with it complains about the extra smoke before you go to sleep or when you Really ran out.
:smokin:

Ill never complain. I just bought a new piece and blew through about a quarter of headies in one day, scraped it, and smoked the resin. Really helpful for insomnia, at least for me.

headies!! yaay! its been over a year since i heard that term. i used to live in mass and when i moved here to fl i said headies and people looked at me like i had 5 heads. lol

Hell yeah we call almost all Sativas 'headies'. Most people have no idea why, so its kind of funny. Back on topic... Yeah, smoke resin. Especially if its from good bud, it WILL have a better effect.

Smoking resisn and is disgusting and horrible for your lungs even though weed is but resin is x10 and ya it is kinda desperate lol but I can't say I havnt smoked it.

-Mr.401

^^lol well I guess that's just opinion but if you could hook us up with a link to a source that states this as scientific evidence I'd be interested in reading it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom