How many people smoke resin

Eamon420

i know some people dont like to but i dont have much money so i love resin for when im out just dropped a glass piece tryin to clean it and the amount of resin in the little bubble thingy under the bowl made me think i jizzed i was so happy cause im all out right now sad to see the piece break but at least now i have somethin

Isn't it the same stuff you inhale? Instead of going into your lungs it gets deposited on the inside of the pipe.

Thats why a lot of people are using vaporizers. It doesn't combust the weed so no tar etc safer the crap on the glass in your pipe is what sticks in your lungs too like with cigarettes .However pot has much less tar and other carcinogens than tobacco so bong on !:bong:

Thats why a lot of people are using vaporizers. It doesn't combust the weed so no tar etc safer the crap on the glass in your pipe is what sticks in your lungs too like with cigarettes .However pot has much less tar and other carcinogens than tobacco so bong on !:bong:

i thought that weed had 4 times more

man Ive smoked so much resin. I hate to have it come down to that, but it has always worked for me. i will admit that it is some nasty disgusting shit.

I hadn't smoked resin in about 4 years. And i was pretty proud of it. Sadly I ran out just the other day and scraped my pipe. I took a couple hits of resin and couldn't bring myself to smoke all of it. :(

I usually put resin on a zig-zag white, and then load it with my primo chron, and have a coffing good time haha. I only smoke resin in times of a major shortage ^_^

Back
Top Bottom