Smoke Resin?

i smoke it all the time when im all out and i just have a ressed up bowl. but usually i try to mix it with some nice nug so it doesnt ttaste as bad and you conserve more nug

im a poor shit and im always scraping my pipe for resin...
the best way to take it, is put ur stove on use knifes and spot it. you get 95% of the resin and you can get quite gone of it... :bong:

Smoking resin SUCKS in comparison to good old Mary Jane. You gotta do what you gotta do, but to me the high isn't nearly as nice, and when it comes to taste, well, AHHH! Pot tastes AMAZING compared to resin.

BUDS only for me.. one time i smoked resin.. i got high, but i had a real bad headache after the high came down.. so no more resin for me.

resin is great for a rainy day, might want to have a special resin pipe to smoke out of b/c you dont want to tast it everytime you smoke your good weed

rainy day, do it. Use a light bulb, vap, or (to make the high worth it) use the kief trick.
however,
if you got weed and your still smokin it, might as well smoke a pack of cigs a day and dig yourself a grave.

when times are tough, the resin hits have saved my arse a few times. try hitting thru the carb or the mouthpiece for hidden resiny goodness

Resin may have a comparitavely low thc content but it has embeded cannaboids too. I think it's good stuff when you dont have any fresh bud. Best way i've found is working the stem and shottie holes with a small paper clip. Whenever i buy a bowl i make sure it has large accessory holes for convenience and ease of cleaning.

i gotta be REALLY fiending before i'll smoke a resin ball. it's not the health risks or the thc content i'm concerned about, it's the taste. if resin's my last resort, i'll usually just choose to stay sober.

Yup, that is kinda the same way for me too. I'll usually do it cause my bowl hits better then when i actually get some nug.

It'd be nice to choose to stay sober, but when you can't choose to have the pain stop, every little bit helps in tough times. But honestly, I've had some resin that tasted better than some bubble hash I've sampled.

I don't smoke out of a bowl enough to collect resin, but I've done it before. It's a decent high. The flavor is awful, though.

Best way to scape is get a pocket knife heat up the blade and scrape around the inside of the bowl, then take 2 paper clips straighten them out. next take some pliers and take one paperclip and make a small hook on the end. then you take the straight clip and scrape the hell out of the pipe throught the carb and mouth piece. Take the hooked clip and use it to pull the resin out of the carb. last step is smoke it and wait to get more pot.:)

Ive smoked resin countless times and it has gotten me pretty baked. i just take a paper clip unfold it and then scrap out my bowl. then i compress the resin into a ball and smoke it. it does the trick everytime.

your not a true smoker until you have been desperate enough to scrape out a pipe and get blown off the resin. it not only gets you high, it gets you REALLY high lol

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom