How much is a dime suppose to weigh?

Where Im at in Michigan the smallest bag u can usually buy is an eighth and my eighths usually weigh 4.5-5g. The only friend of mine that will hook me up on dimes only sells top shelf generation bud his dad grows, witch he said is a NLx? The dimes he gives me weigh 1.5g sometimes just 1g depending on if the nug has a tiny stem or a larger stem.

from around here a dime is reffered to as a $10 dollar sack, and that wieghs out to .5-.7 (high grade).

a dime where im from is one gram which is $10 it weighs 1.0g no more no less, a nic is seven grams and is anywhere from $55-$70 it weighs 7.0g no more no less, an 1/8 is 3.5g and weighs 3.5 grams and costs $35, a half z is 14g and weighs just that and costs ne where from $100-$120 a full z or 28g which weighs 28g lol is ne where from $180-$210 depending on the season. our weed around here is usually what people pay $20 a gram for because i live in one of the top 5 growing climates in the world

Around here a gram is usually $20. So a half gram or .50g. would be $10 or a "dime". A nickle (although I have never seen something so small, hell I've never bought a dime!) weighs .25g. and costs $5. Basically the slang is referencing how much you will pay instead of the quantity.

To me things like dime bags are like buying M&M's one at a time. You know you are going to want more once you eat the one and you are going to pay a highly inflated price for that small quantity. Where as the guy who bought the bag can have as many as he wants and doesn't need to go looking for more. In conclusion, dimes are probably the most inefficient, inconvenient and expensive way to buy buds.

To me things like dime bags are like buying M&M's one at a time. You know you are going to want more once you eat the one and you are going to pay a highly inflated price for that small quantity. Where as the guy who bought the bag can have as many as he wants and doesn't need to go looking for more. In conclusion, dimes are probably the most inefficient, inconvenient and expensive way to buy buds.

So true! A dime bag today is really not worth the trouble. Back in the day, a dime was 14 grams. Then it was worth the trouble.

round where im from a dime is a half dub. some times .3-.4 (depends on whos getting it) 1g for $15-$35 depends on quality people pay top dollar for kush...not so much for work... 1/8oz for $45-$85.... 1/4oz for $70-$125...
1oz for $200-$550....

(for those that don't kno....work is good chronic thats not kush.... the shit you get rid of while you smoke your headies...)

I get 1/4 of mids for 30, pretty mids is 40 an 1/8, good greenpot is 50 1/8, great is 60 1/8. Dime depends on what you are buying and who its from in my experience, I've gotten a blunts worth out of dime bags easily but I have also gotten a fat j's worth out of them too, all depends on quality.

3100 an elbow
2000 for a bj (only going half-way)
1300 for a quap

and anything else is a waste of time and energy with this bullshit prohibition going on...... ;)

Commercial - $10 = dime 1.75-2g
$15 = eigth 3.5-4g
$25-30 = quarter 7-8g
$45-50 = half oz 14-16g
$90-100 = ounce 28-30g
Nugs are $25-30 dime, $50-60 eigth

for some pretty mids in va beach a dime should weigh 1.5 if its some dank though its 20 a g 100-140 an oz of nice mids 275-450 an oz if its dank 1000-1300 a lb for mids

In MO,a dime is two joints (2grams)a nickel is 4 j's(4.0-4.5)a quarter is 8j's(7.5-8.0).That's here in southeast mo,not a hole lot of diffrence in strains its either seedy or not seedy.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom