How much longer, Daddy?

Tedmarx38

C970E6E1-886F-4AB9-8D7B-1FD2B12F69CD.jpeg

This may be the most common and therefore unpopular question here but the new ones are begging for more space in the tent. Started those too soon, and they just started flowering. So, looking at the upper cola on this older one, which is in at 9.5 weeks, what’s your best estimate on harvest date. (Caveat: I had hoped to rotate these outside by now as I have a private location here, but, winter decided to last through April so I can’t, not even for the warm hours. Maybe next week on occasion when it’s supposed to briefly reach the 70s F). Thanks.

C970E6E1-886F-4AB9-8D7B-1FD2B12F69CD.jpeg

This may be the most common and therefore unpopular question here but the new ones are begging for more space in the tent. Started those too soon, and they just started flowering. So, looking at the upper cola on this older one, which is in at 9.5 weeks, what’s your best estimate on harvest date. (Caveat: I had hoped to rotate these outside by now as I have a private location here, but, winter decided to last through April so I can’t, not even for the warm hours. Maybe next week on occasion when it’s supposed to briefly reach the 70s F). Thanks.
This question confuses a lot of new growers. You might be at 9.5 weeks total, but your buds show that you have only been flowering for about 5. That means that you have at least 3-4 weeks left before these buds mature.

What strain is that? Looks like as @Emilya mentioned you got a ways to go.

I wouldn't put them outside then bring them inside due to pests. Once you get pests from outside they wont have any predators inside and your plant is the food source. I've done it never again. Once outside they stay outside.

What strain is that? Looks like as @Emilya mentioned you got a ways to go.

I wouldn't put them outside then bring them inside due to pests. Once you get pests from outside they wont have any predators inside and your plant is the food source. I've done it never again. Once outside they stay outside.
Thanks, it’s northern lights auto. Didn’t see this til just after posting a separate q about temporarily moving them outside. Would you be as concerned about bugs if it’s recently been below freezing and the move would be for just ten hours of daylight at a time?

Lol I'm always concerned about bugs.

If you have frogs there's insects.

We live in zone 5a there's already insects here. The risks out way the benefits for me.

I used to do it. Better to get a little greenhouse that's similar to a tent but clear. Be a little better.

That's a rule that I've broken a few times - but never without consequences.

Once outside, they stay outside.

Back
Top Bottom