Need help from someone that knows Autoflowers: is this way too small? How much yield?

Deege420

Ok guys, I need some help here. First time messing with autos. Started her in Fox Farm Happy Frog and BPN started around week 3. Ive adjusted cores feed schedule to make my own "auto" feed schedule. The plant popped the dirt on April 6th. So now its may 14th (day 38) and she doesn't seem very big to me. Compared to other autos at least. Its on the "transition" phase of BPN which for me is 16-21-16. she looks great and will get her next feeding when 2 inches of soil are dry. This plant is supposed to be about a 70 day plant. I would think is should be at least 2 foot now? its prob about (estimate) a foot tall now. And also, how much you think i should yield off of this? Any input or feedback would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks guys :Namaste:

dj1.jpg
dj5.jpg
dj3.jpg
dj19.jpg

Re: need help from someone that know Autoflowers. Is this WAY TO SMALL? how much yiel

230 views and nothing yet? anybody? :/ It seems all the plant online are SO much bigger?

Re: need help from someone that know Autoflowers. Is this WAY TO SMALL? how much yiel

Mine was much bigger, you can see them in my journal. Mine was short rider, and all 3 plants grew differently. Maybe you just got a dud.

I would like to say you will get a quarter oz. But that is hard to say right now they have a little bit to go.

when did they go outside? temps day and night? and how are they being fed? how often?

a dud? this isn't my only auto. I have two more and neither are much bigger... how much yield do you think?

I was just shooting from the hip with an answer because you seemed anxious to hear something. So right or wrong, I gave you one :)

so just lookin at your suroundings that you live close to the north so have they been outside most or all their life? never grew autos so take this anyway you want but maybe they didnt get alonger light period to veg in.idk sure is pretty tho. and still got close to a month to grow. at least there is something to look forward too:) still she should strech a bit more. like puff said just sayin:peace: btw it looks to be more of a indica plant strain so they dont always grow very tall. hope that helps:love:

Autos grow alot at the end so be patient. I grew some lowryder dwarf strains and they looked alot like yours. Expect to go 7-14 days past the labeled "70 days". You could get 1/8 to 1/4.

GEDC00481.JPG

That was Day 45.

im using westlands compost with john innes, and baby bio herb (5-5-5) at 1ml per 2 litres of water once a week.

started their life on just a celing light, then 2x 23 watt cfl 6500k till i started to see white pistles, then they went on 2x 23 6500k + 3x 23w 2700k.

" strains. left NL auto right Wembley auto...Both from pyramid seeds (from local reseller)."

NL is about 3' wembley is closer to 4' (NL was half the size most of its life, but is really making up ground now)

i seem to be using much less nutes than you, also my temps are pretty constatly 75-80f, no clue on humidity dont monitor it. (dry central heating house, occasionally gets humid when clothes are dried on the radiators,lol)

Light...started out on 24h then worked down to 18 (after reading our thread 'do roots grow in the dark')

also im using a LOT more perlite than you by the look of it (i water twice a week, have very good drainage and water capacity) mine is pretty much 50% perlite for the top 3/4 of soil (check my grow for more exact)

Yours look very very healthy...but almost thalidimide (no arms) im thinking bonzai, which leads me to thinking roots issue (not enough air, soil too packed, acid? fungus?,water suffocation?) if you have more than 1 like this then i think its worth cleaning one off and examining the roots (remember green light to work, take 1 flash photo to see a clean picture).

also what water are you using and what pre prep (i use an electric whisk to airate mine)

omg those plants are monsters. something is def wrong with my plants. They look beautiful and all, but are so small. I use FFHF and blue planet nutrients, I also have a constant compost brewing, I have a wembley also, its LST'd but OMG NOT NEARLY THE SIZE OF YOURS! Im gonna have to slow down watering and figure something out. I may go with adding 25% more perlite to the Fox Farm mixture....my soil does dry pretty quick though? hmmmm? I feel if i was doing something wrong the plants would tell me, but they're not. they seem to be incredibly happy but yet very small...

bro, my hindu kush is a spitting image of yours... mines 8 weeks old tho...
IMG_250410.jpg
IMG_250512.jpg
IMG_250610.jpg

cant be something your doing mate, it must be the seeds so dont blame yourself! ive heard of autos finishing at about 15cm with about 3.5 grams dry!

Nothing is wrong with your plant your light is to close. The closer the light the shorter it will be with tighter nodes. The further your light the more it will stretch. I just helped someone else with this same problem he was growing an auto also. Its nothing your doing wrong. Your plant is healthy:thumb:

You can always add carbohydrates to your feed to plump up the buds. More sugar is good for these types of things. Unsulphered Molasses and 100% honey. I use these every feed. Or if you want to go purchase additives is fine to. Sweets Raw or Liquid Kool Bloom

It'll probably grow a monster mutant bud that weighs half a pound and your pot will fall over.

Re: Need help from someone that know Autoflowers. Is this WAY TO SMALL? how much yiel

I grew an auto just to see what how they grew and it grew like yours, well worse than yours.. It was very small..and ended up looking very funny indeed..by the time it finished (Well tbh I puled it a week or 2 early as it was patchetic haha) it was about 8 - 10 inches tall with a single bud of about 2.5 - 3 grams and all the other leaves fell off.. rofl and its stem/stalk was very thin.. like seedling thin.

The other ones I grew though right beside it ended up about 60 cm tall and covered in bud.. I guess some are just runts haha :)

EDIT:

PS- Try some Annapurna autos.. They are the nuts, they can get massive, over 2 meters tall outside.. and a good yeild too apparently (up to 200 grams per plant outisde)..

Its a 'SuperAuto' by Flash seeds

Re: Need help from someone that know Autoflowers. Is this WAY TO SMALL? how much yiel

your lil plant is common with rude pheno's , it looks beautiful but is stunted or just got the small genetic trait from the gene pool. Judging by healthy looks you grew it well. I bet it kicks butt too lol

I grew an auto just to see what how they grew and it grew like yours, well worse than yours.. It was very small..and ended up looking very funny indeed..by the time it finished (Well tbh I puled it a week or 2 early as it was patchetic haha) it was about 8 - 10 inches tall with a single bud of about 2.5 - 3 grams and all the other leaves fell off.. rofl and its stem/stalk was very thin.. like seedling thin.

The other ones I grew though right beside it ended up about 60 cm tall and covered in bud.. I guess some are just runts haha :)

EDIT:

PS- Try some Annapurna autos.. They are the nuts, they can get massive, over 2 meters tall outside.. and a good yeild too apparently (up to 200 grams per plant outisde)..

Its a 'SuperAuto' by Flash seeds

I've got a auto in at the mo it's about 8inches tall still looks very young but it's kicked out a pistol. Could you look at my photos and see if your runt auto started like mine?

What strain? What grow medium? Outdoor in april anywhere wont haave the 18 hour light autos like so that made yeild diminish im sure. What size container? I had on stunt at 3 weeks old to found out it already rooted out of its 2 gallon pot. Stuck in 5 and she took right back off!

Either way enjoy it for what it is!

I think it’s due to too much stress transplanting auto flowers are a pain and will start to bud early. Your best bet is to plant in the big pots to start with so no need for transplanting. And overwatering is a big thing with auto flowers they don’t take much water and low nutrients I water mine like every 4 to 5 Days and feed once a week. check poke through the soil to see if its demp if so no water. plants need oxygen let you plants go dry your leaves are gonna drop if there thirsty it won’t hurt it. It actually makes it grow bette good type of exercise for plant makes it grow bigger.

What’s up guys. THe auto flower plant has a mind of there own. And they do Exactly what their name says they automatically flower when they feel it is necessary it could be due to light stress. Or any stress in general. But auto flower plants are the way to grow. I’m a hydroponic grow all I grow is autos.
A83BABB7-D91C-4DF6-8920-1DC26F8CE90C.jpeg
3B86D2DB-CF14-4A19-B1CA-0F32779B2580.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom