How To Write A Strain Review

How to Write a Strain Review

With enough planning and thought in the beginning, other patients from all over the world will read your strain review. The more pride and effort you put into your review, the more response, interaction and support you will receive from our members and staff.

First and foremost – TAKE PICTURES! It’s too easy to get caught up sampling a new strain and forget to document what it looked like with a camera for others to see. The ONLY way to show off what you are reviewing is to provide photos! For the best possible pictures with your review, please use the highest resolution available and then resize to 1024x768 for your uploaded photos.

Please make sure to respect our Posting Guidelines by using our Gallery.

Make sure to list the Strain Name in the title of the Review/Post.

Examples:
Blue Dream
Purple Kush
Skunk

There are many reviews hosted on 420 Magazine. You increase your potential number of members reading your review when they can immediately determine the strain from your title.

Here is a basic guide for the qualities of a Cannabis strain to consider when sampling and provide in your review for other members to know:

Strain Name - Skywalker OG
From - Zen Healing -- do not use links here without contacting sales@420magazine.com to ensure they are a paid sponsor.
When - 4/20
Price - $420 oz.
Type - Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Unknown
Appearance - Color, Density, etc.
Smell - Fruity, Pungent, Skunky
Taste - Great, Yummy, Delicious
Type of Buzz - Is it cerebral and spacey or more of a body stone, providing pain relief of muscle or joints?
Length of Buzz - 4 hours and 20 minutes
Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, appetite enhancement, pain relief, anti-anxiety
Overall - Just what it says – what did you think about the strain? Anything stand out? Get the munchies? Fall asleep? Spend all night philosophizing about the origins of man or laughing with friends? Was the intensified sensory perception better for movies and video games? Tell us about it.

This info will make it much easier for members/patients to find accurate information about the many strains of Cannabis out there today.

EXAMPLE: Purple Fire
Thanks for your support and we look forward to hearing about your favorite strains...

Love and Respect.

:peace:
Thanks for that @Bruce Wheelman

I've begun writing reviews for every strain I try. I will use a similar lay out to this in the future 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Technically no one is legal. And I think if you live in a none medical state your review will be just as good as mine. Because you should be able to participate in the medical cannabis community even if your state laws are as archaic as the entire country as a whole's Laws. I am no more legal in the eyes of the us gov. I think it's wrong to exclude someone from participation and relegate them to the sidelines. If it wasnt for the people in our states smokin cannabis for there medical conditions the state laws be damned, then we wouldn't be " legal" today. Isn't it good for the medical cannabis community if the people all over the country can participate in a mature community that's about healing and health with cannabis despite those laws.I think that it's wonderful to see people self treating symptoms of maladies they already know they have without bleeding the health care system dry. And knowing there is no chance of harm. Every post on this site is a testament to the safety of cannabis. It's all more evidence for us. Personally the mmj community is everyone needing it as medicine not just some. And I personally would like to be taken serious by the whole community. Not just some.
My sentiments acurately stated^, I will just remain in the "Shadows" and "Treat" my own high blood pressure & thyroid problems and not "Tax" the system of medicine. I can't stand "Useless Order" and if I mention the wrong thing here I get re-written in my post. If I might, i'd recommend budbuilders.org , no sponsors there. SSgrower

Strain Name - Dos Si Dos
From - Barney's Farm
When - fall 2023 grow
Price - Homegrown
Type - Sativa dom Hybrid,
Appearance - lime green, dark red pistils,, tight buds
Smell - fresh, fruity
Taste - great, still just a tad harsh.
Type of Buzz - comes on smooth head and upper body high
Length of Buzz - HAHA don't wait for buzz to wear off before I smoke another one.
Best Medicinal Use - promotes a nice sleep
Overall - Best I have grown in a few years. Great flavor, good buzz, good weight.
20231224_171853.jpg
20231224_171824.jpg

Buds removed from stems, 1140 grams ofpure smokable buds
20231223_170441.jpg

20231229_140321-1.jpg

20231230_114611-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom